RPGM - Completed - Saint Ceres-The Story After Defeating the Demon King [v1.4] [Starworks]

1. 1.00 star(s)

EIN246

Honestly one of the most boring games I've played, I played for a solid 4 or so hours. The battle grind is mind numbingly boring and long, the game is very linear, and the fucking H scenes are dry, wasn't worth it at all. Worst of all the translations didn't help. It's a shame because this game had incredible potential but for me it just wasn't worth it. Sad shame.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

EdgeOfShadow

This is a RPGM game in classic format using MTL, so if you don't like this engine don't even bother reading this review, just don't go complaining in comments about engine used.

I've played it years ago using a translating software (raw MTL), so i can't comment on this MTL quality, from my memory the game was very good:
    - scenes are great and there are many of them
    - good pace
    - corruption was done well
    - this is a full game, not just a CG hunt
    - combat, while in classic format, was enjoyable, balanced enough that if you don't hate it you will be fine (at least i remember it that way)

Negatives:
    - MTL
    - combat, if you hate RPGM style combat

This game would be easily 5/5 if it had a proper translation. One of the better classic RPGM games i've played.