RPGM Completed Saint Elna and the Book of Depravity ~The Sex Duties of the Busty Sister~ [1.03_MOD1] [Hachikara biscuit/Yuraribbon]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
titl.png

Overview:
Elna, the busty sister of Ulunka Village.
One day, she receives a request for assistance from another village and sets off for "Adus Village," far from her hometown.
There, she is tasked with watching over "Lenis the Incubus," said to have been sealed in the village's cave since ancient times.
Upon visiting the cave, Elna discovers an old book deep within.
As Elna approaches, the book suddenly emits a strange light,
and the sealed incubus is inadvertently released.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-30
Release Date: 2023-10-22
Developer: Hachikara biscuit - / Yuraribbon -
Translator: JustXuX - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.03_MOD1
Language: English (Edited GPT4)
Other Games: Blazing Priestess Shizune
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Screenshot 2024-01-07 175145.png Screenshot 2024-01-07 175301.png Screenshot 2024-01-07 175338.png Screenshot 2024-01-07 175420.png

Last edited:

tonyQ46

Dec 26, 2018
I really do wish there was a way to have the artist's name included for all works that actually have artists and not pre-made assets or AI art. Especially for times like this where a) I like the art and b) the art looks familiar enough that I want to keep looking for other works by the artists.

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
I really do wish there was a way to have the artist's name included for all works that actually have artists and not pre-made assets or AI art. Especially for times like this where a) I like the art and b) the art looks familiar enough that I want to keep looking for other works by the artists.
"ゆるなか"

Edit: For some reason the artist name isnt being included in the link, so just copy/paste it.

Reactions: Kijeryn

fatefruit

Feb 6, 2023
The download comes with a save that is in gallery, but is that really the full gallery? it looks 80% complete.