Others Saint Estella Gakuin no Shichinin no Majo [Final] [Astronauts: Sirius]

Ronald1813

Sep 21, 2023
1705752839251.png

Overview:
This game is about Yukito, an orphan who enters a high school that specializes in educating children for wealthy families in need of an heir for adoption. There, rumours about 'witches' fill the halls, and students vanish on a regular basis.
Just what awaits Yukito in his new environment?
Thread Updated: 2024-01-21
Release Date: 2013-08-03
Original Title: 聖エステラ学院の七人の魔女
Developer:
Publisher: -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Patch
: - - -

1705754910784.png 1705754926082.png 1705754956604.png 1705754971733.png 1705754984186.png

Last edited:
Reactions: jane19108

Ronald1813

Sep 21, 2023
For anyone who wants to improve the translations I've done, download and extract this -

The translated files are placed in the moacode folder, you can edit the text files in it
Then, copy/move the moacode folder to the MwbExtractor folder, then drag and open it with the MwbExtractor application

This will update the moacode.mwb file (the non-updated file needs to be placed in the folder before the update or it won't work)
Then copy the moacode.mwb file into the GxpPacker\patch01\bincode folder and replace
Then drag the patch01 folder to the GXpPacker application and that will update patch01.gxp, or make a new one if one doesn't exist

Place this new patch01.gxp file in the gae folder, replace if patched earlier and enjoy

For ease of translation, I have also placed a .tpm file "Estella translation.tpm" in it

It is basically a regex pattern that's used by translator++(and other stuff too) to import text from a .txt file, and making a pattern is the most challenging part of the whole translation process
As for how to use it, you can refer to
Just open the Estella translation.tpm file and then select the moacode_original folder, which will import all the text used in dialogs inside translator++ which makes it easier to translate

If you wanna translate a similar game, use GARbro - to find the moacode.mwb, for this game, demonion 2, demonion and seisen no duelist, this file is within the bincode.gxp file (or another file which looks like it contains the scripts)
Then drag this file to MwbExtractor which will create a folder of the same name, use the .tpm file to grab text from it (if you're using translator++), translate, and the rest of the process is the same as updating a patch

Beware that the name of the patch files actually matters here, idk how tho

I originally wanted to use the sugoi translator but for some reason the MwbExtractor errored with it so I had to use google, so if anyone makes a better translation, please share it here too

Last edited:

Ronald1813

Sep 21, 2023
Also, I don't really mind if someone uploads this patch to vndb or some other site, like LINK, but at least give me some credit for the hard work, that shouldn't be too tough

Ronald1813

Sep 21, 2023
Is it MTL translation or manual one?
Mtl for now, it's a pretty long process and I don't really have the time to manually translate everything

If anyone wants to translate it manually, the guide I've written is everything you're gonna need

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Ronald1813
When you make a game request to share a game and make a thread for it put the game with the patch in it, your links only has the patch, not the game.

Ronald1813

Sep 21, 2023
Ronald1813
When you make a game request to share a game and make a thread for it put the game with the patch in it, your links only has the patch, not the game.
I see, I've done that but this is the kind to be installed using an iso file so I don't know if it's gonna work properly
And, I'll be more careful in the future

Last edited:

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
The translation is not that bad but it would be much more readable if pronouns and "gender cohesion" in sentences was not so messed up.

Its hard to guess about whom the protagonist is referring to about when he thinks about or talks to someone.

Other than that the only real problem is sentences sometimes trying to exit the dialogue window.

Nice effort though.

Ronald1813

Sep 21, 2023
The translation is not that bad but it would be much more readable if pronouns and "gender cohesion" in sentences was not so messed up.

Its hard to guess about whom the protagonist is referring to about when he thinks about or talks to someone.

Other than that the only real problem is sentences sometimes trying to exit the dialogue window.

Nice effort though.
Well I definitely could solve that, but it would take way too long, and I don't really have the time to go through each file manually

You could try doing it in notepad++ though if you find a pattern to use to replace the pronouns precisely

And thanks

Ronald1813

Sep 21, 2023
Honestly, I have no idea what to do, did you download the complete game folder? Or used the iso file to install and replace just the patch? If you did download the whole game, I suggest using the .iso/.mdf files

This worked fine enough on my device

If nothing works, delete everything, install fresh game and make a patch yourself with the guide I've attached, that's a sure-fire way, though the translation process will take like 2-3 hours if you use Google translate, it's pretty easy though

Last edited: