RPGM Saint Mariria's Pilgrimage translation

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
This game seems great (exhibitionism, slutty protagonist, humor, dress-up, combat you can't snooze through) so I decided to try translating it... and I can see why it hasn't gotten translated even after all these years. Still, after far longer than it should have taken, I've got a placeholder-mtl for y'all in case I die before finishing the project. It's fully playable from start to finish, though there are some caveats:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The patch is applied as you would expect. Grab the proper version of the game (1.05), decrypt it, extract the patch into the game's folder and overwrite files when prompted. Let me know if something's broken, but again, I played through the whole game with the patch and there weren't any game-breaking bugs.

I'll likely polish up the UI, menus, skills and items first, release an updated patch, then take my time with all the dialogue and scenes. I might even buy RPGM VX Ace to enable uncompromised translations since I seem to often come across interesting VX Ace games and it is on sale right now...

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
I've improved the mtl. I did end up getting VX Ace so I was able to fix more things, though not everything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can grab the pre-patched game from and I've attached the patch by itself for posterity. The patch is applied as they normally are. The patch worked before so it should still be fully functional (and also allow you to get all skills now), but be sure to let me know if I somehow managed to break something and I'll fix it.

EDIT: There was indeed at least one bug in my patch. You'll still need to download and apply the patch which is attached to this post even if you got my pre-patched version, or scroll down a bit and get just the ArmorsFix

Last edited:

virio

Jan 17, 2021
can i have general tips? is it better to dump xp to one clothes instead to spread it to multiple clothes?

is there a limit how much xp one clothes can get? should you mix maxing stat or spread it evenly?

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
virio Over the course of the game you'll receive so many outfits that you'll probably just use the clothes until you get enough equipment exp for the skill, learn the skill, then move on. Certain areas/enemies can be easier with the correct type of outfit (for example, having fire resistance or magic above a certain threshold). While there is an xp/stat limit on the clothes, it's far higher than you'll ever need. If I had e-exp to spare, I usually focused on getting my atk/mat high enough to cleanly kill enemies then put points into def/mdf.

General Tips for the early game:
- Save up 400G to buy the Hotpants Look from the clothes shop. Flapper Girl (I just realized I messed up the color-coding for it) uses 35TP to increase all your stats for 3 turns and deal small damage to one enemy. It'll make many fights notably easier or more efficient, allowing you to use Flapper Girl and one spell to kill an enemy which normally takes two spells and thereby saving a lot of MP.
- Be sure to pick up herbs and luxury herbs. They respawn each time you stay at the inn and provide a decent amount of free healing, particularly after you learn Double Happiness.
- Use your items. The item limit encourages you to, and they're priority actions in battle.
- This is the kind of game where there's always something to spend money on, so be sure you're spending it.
- Be sure to backtrack. It's easy to pass by items the first time through an area if you don't have the right spell/item to get to it.
- Make sure to use Costume Search once you get it. Each region has at least one hidden area with free goodies.

Reactions: virio

virio

Jan 17, 2021
i found bug, i press S when in pregnancy state and somehow i can use clothes.

now i am in the middle of pregnancy state and can't do a witch ritual.

this is normal mode , so the next time i lose its game over.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
virio Thanks for the report!

I did some testing, and the bug seems to also be present in the raw game. Because of the way the standing art is directly tied to the outfit Marilia is wearing, the dev uses a phantom outfit to display the pregnant belly. It can't be manually unequipped but the "get naked" hotkey will still make you naked, at which point you can then manually equip a new outfit and seemingly lock yourself into the pregnancy state. Luckily, there's an easy fix player-side: just wear some clothes and stay at the inn. It turns out the inn clears both downed and pregnancy states! You won't get the relevant Witch Trial CG though.

virio

Jan 17, 2021
virio Thanks for the report!

I did some testing, and the bug seems to also be present in the raw game. Because of the way the standing art is directly tied to the outfit Marilia is wearing, the dev uses a phantom outfit to display the pregnant belly. It can't be manually unequipped but the "get naked" hotkey will still make you naked, at which point you can then manually equip a new outfit and seemingly lock yourself into the pregnancy state. Luckily, there's an easy fix player-side: just wear some clothes and stay at the inn. It turns out the inn clears both downed and pregnancy states! You won't get the relevant Witch Trial CG though.
the trick to slepp at the inn works thank you.

sorry to bother you again, this time the game crash when i try to browse the clothes above sm clothes.

i test it in raw version, and it doesn't crash. i will test it again if i have enough money to see if that's the cause of the crash.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
virio You're not a bother; releasing broken patches is counter-productive to my goal of "letting more people play this game," so I appreciate every bug report.

This error was caused by a small typo on my part: a square bracket got shifted one spot to the left. It turns out that while \C[0] returns the text to its default color, \[C0] crashes the game. It was easy to fix and I double-checked the translation to make sure I didn't make the same mistake elsewhere. I've attached a small patch with the fixed Armors.rvdata2.

J-Mboot

Jul 6, 2022
i found bug, i press S when in pregnancy state and somehow i can use clothes.

now i am in the middle of pregnancy state and can't do a witch ritual.

this is normal mode , so the next time i lose its game over.
How to get pregnant ??

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
1 plus
oh I bought this game I can upload it later todayi totally forgot about this thread lmao

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I forgot about uploading this, poke fun at me all you want; Here you go latest & greatest.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I got the MTL to work without issue will see how far I get if I run into any issues too.

wibuntr

Jan 16, 2023
pls tell which file shod i download for having a proper game with English translate