Black Hood Games

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2022
saint_valentine.png
Overview:
Saint Valentine:
Saint Valentine
is a short completed VN designed as a gift for those who support us and for those who want to get to know us.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-02-24
Release Date: 2023-02-24
Developer: Black Hood Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 - Completed
Language: English
Prequel: Christmas Bloody Christmas
Other Games: The Djinn Chronicles: Erenon
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
Download:
Win: - - - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
You lost me on the free roam. I hate sandbox, quizzes, mini games etc. Probably it's your old habits from RPG but VN is quite a different genre. If you want my advice a good Visual Novel game should be heavily based on choices that impact the story: create new branches in the story and change the way other characters perceive and react to MC based on the player decisions. The best are the games when you need to make some difficult moral decisions and when you can make many decision in every substantial aspect that characterise who you are - as it was your real life. Also always allow for MC name customisation. It's important that the player can immerse himself in the story. Best of luck.

Reactions: Ayyeee_

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Using Renpy to promote RPGmaker games won't work well because most of us who like Renpy games HATE RPGmaker. I know I do, mostly because how much time you spend trying to find your way around a map with graphics that might have been decent in the late 1980s.

Reactions: mcclem5257