monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
I’m just wondering what if oneday i become an artist like her then I see my arts got leeked here on this site what should i say?:illuminati:
well if you become as famous as her and make as much money as her you likely wouldn't care at all. Since your true fans are the ones deciding which anime girls/waifus to draw and in what pose and costumes. Also your making a huge amount of money doing something you love and enjoy. I write erotic stories but do it for my own enjoyment.
Also don't forget your making the next generation of artists as they will be inspired by your work and copy your work as well until they find there own designs.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added
:

Terms 174 and 175
&
Shego Voice-Over (of Term 175)

And also this time you can say 'Thank you' to LEET
but
don't forget address your gratitude also to
Manujoma who Shared that Shego Voice-Over.

There should be enough Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

soon83451

Jul 10, 2021
She is preventing other artists from copying the way she draw faces by cutting all the face drawing process in her tutorials. What kind of "tutorial" is that? She is f*cking rich why she need to use this stupid selfish teaching bait
I might be late for this conversation, but I agree, Ive noticed on majority of her tutorials that she always cut the face process(I didnt not check all of them so Im saying majority)

The finishing touches, the realistic touches, like the most important parts, especially the face she literally skip the last few parts of it painting it.

Thought it was just me but I guess others noticed too, if she wouldnt do that I would be happy to pay but with every leak she always skip this part that I want to see so I wont bother buying.

literally whats the point of making a tutorial if she is gonna skip it? and all her process videos with voice over is some body parts and clothes, like in most of them.

Reactions: tryitagain777

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Updated
:

Terms 175 archives to contain also Yshtola content

Say 'Thank you' to Manujoma who Shared that content.

There should be enough Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes