Jul 12, 2022
Any clues why all of the sudden Sakimichan has started making comics? I don't recall her ever doing them before this year. Is this because her art style is easily made with AI and she's trying to differentiate her creations from AI generated content?

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Any clues why all of the sudden Sakimichan has started making comics? I don't recall her ever doing them before this year. Is this because her art style is easily made with AI and she's trying to differentiate her creations from AI generated content?
idk, but I'm not gonna complain about better content from someone who I thought stagnated years ago. Plus they're doing futa variants now, so I hope what ever changed their perspective on content moving forward stays the same

Last edited:

LittleRusky47

Oct 9, 2021
I believe there is like viral stardew valley comic made by AromaSensei and then Saki wants to step up into this field.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes