Chidorii

May 17, 2019
Hey guys, this is my first ever post on this website. If anyone can share tutorials then I would greatly appreciate it! Can pay if needed!

Blitzero

Oct 16, 2019
Hey guys, this is my first ever post on this website. If anyone can share tutorials then I would greatly appreciate it! Can pay if needed!
Just become Sakimichans Petron then. you could support her while getting what you want

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
I am so sad. Elements3d currently does not accumulate points every time I log in, so I will not have points to buy new term sakimichan. maybe 120 121 is the last term I can buy.
You can just buy points for cash. I used some 3rd party to do we chat pay on my behalf. Think they charged like a 2-3 USD service fee.

May 21, 2019
You can just buy points for cash. I used some 3rd party to do we chat pay on my behalf. Think they charged like a 2-3 USD service fee.
i hope i can do that but i'm still a student... so i cant pay for that. In a country where 2-3 $ is a large sum for a student like me, that really matters.

Feb 9, 2019
Here is a release that I worked past several weeks. A most complete folder of sakimichan's lessons about drawing, posing, working on images and etc.

All tutorials have PSD file and Promo, that was originaly included by Sakimichan herself.

Please don't share that folder elsewhere, exept that forum.

Also I will update folder in future and add new tutorials, if I could find them of course.

Last edited:

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Here is a release that I worked past several weeks. A most complete folder of sakimichan's lessons about drawing, posing, working on images and etc.

All tutorials have PSD file and Promo, that was originaly included by Sakimichan herself.

Also I will update folder in future and add new tutorials, if I could find them of course.

Thanks, added a link to post on OP

May 21, 2019

Mega Folder
do you have ahri elderwood potrait???

Reactions: Lady88
Feb 9, 2019
term 106 bro
I didn't add any videos about step by step art drawing(cuz I have more then 300 of them and it will take a lot of time and no one will watch such amount of video hours). But in future I will upate folder, as I said before and add some voice over art step by step tutorials. Not all, but only those which are deserve to name as tutorial-based step by step videos.
sorry for my bad english.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes