Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
banner.png

Overview:
Sakura Apprentice is a fantasy story set in the land of Elodia. The protagonist, Riven, is training in the capital to be a knight, under the tutelage of the stern and serious Alma. While training, however, he happens to catch the eye of Elodia’s most famous knight – the undefeated, impossibly beautiful Freyja.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-08-26
Release Date: 2019-08-26
Developer: Winged Cloud
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Other Games: Here
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

cg knight_3.png cg knight4_3.png cg knight6_4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks Ryahn
Something to add to the collection.
(Now to figure out if its one of the better ones or...:unsure:)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Gabaw

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
There are non-terrible ones? What would you put as the best example? All the Sakura stuff I've seen has treaded the line between cash grab and bait that never really delivers.
Sort of a trick question - but Sakura Angels - Voiced Edition, and as RNDM mentioned Sakura Dungeon were decent INHO?
But Sakura Sakura was really good! (Ooops - sorry Sol Press - lol :ROFLMAO:)
Short Moe games for the most part - of varied quality.
Personally I love Wanaca's art-style - so if the games suck - UnRen gets me some nice images at least:p
d485ar1-7ed45c18-7d8c-4207-b4b2-f89c904d8d11.jpg

Last edited:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Sort of a trick question - but Sakura Angels - Voiced Edition, and as RNDM mentioned Sakura Dungeon were decent INHO?
But Sakura Sakura was really good! (Ooops - sorry Sol Press - lol :ROFLMAO:)
Short Moe games for the most part - of varied quality.
Personally I love Wanaca's art-style - so if the games suck - UnRen gets me some nice images at least:p
Sakura Dungeon was a fuckload better than the visual novels but it was still really shallow, underdelivered and was over before you knew it.

I used to think these guys has a lot of potential. The art was nice (some say lazy, and mayb, I'm not qualified to say, but I like it). And they have a light hearted tone that's kind of neat. But it's always disappointing whne you dive into it.

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
Sakura Dungeon was a fuckload better than the visual novels but it was still really shallow, underdelivered and was over before you knew it.

I used to think these guys has a lot of potential. The art was nice (some say lazy, and mayb, I'm not qualified to say, but I like it). And they have a light hearted tone that's kind of neat. But it's always disappointing whne you dive into it.
Gonna second this. I actually played and beat Dungeon, and while it didn't make me want to drive a spike through my head or anything, it was thoroughly underwhelming in its strongest areas.

I'll look into Sakura Sakura though and check out what it's got.

torinone

Feb 2, 2019
Sakura Dungeon is might be the better Sakura, but it's just a copy-and-paste version of Demon Master Chris. In fact, it's a game where all of DMC's core gameplay(Dungeon and Battle) codes are plagiarized.
#1 #2 #3
The source is this Sakura scholar:

If DMC wasn't a loli content game sold only in Japan, Winged Cloud would have been sued in two months. lol.
Whether you still praise the content of the game depends on your freedom, but yeahh, Sakura Dungeon has not been developed or done in such a great process as some of you might think.

And Yeah, this one is also really poor writing.

Last edited:

orlmente

Mar 12, 2018
I thought Fantasy was alright, if we ignore the to be continued ending that will never be continued. Dungeon is fine, if we ignore the already mentioned shameless DMC plagiarizing. So yeah lots of ignoring to do to get something out of WC's entire portfolio. At least they seem to have wholeheartedly adopted the "everyone will just ctrl skip anyway" VN developer philosophy so you can safely check the cg on sadpanda or something and miss exactly nothing. I bet they spend more time making the character sprites strafe randomly through the scenes than actually writing them.

This whole Winged Cloud dumpster fire just made me feel kinda sorry for Sakura Sakura's steam release since that one's actually a pretty nice game and the localization team put a lot of effort into it, only for it to be mistaken for another WC cashgrab thanks to the title. "lul thei called it sakra sakra their running outta ideas lul"

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
God this MC has to be an idiot apparently he doesnt listen to a goddamn thing freyja says

hernycwo

Nov 11, 2018
Some Sakura players want cock
Some Sakura players emphatically do not want cock
But all Sakura players can agree the artist that won't draw pussy sucks

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote