Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
header.jpg

Overview:
Lilim is a lazy cupid who was exiled from Heaven for failing to do her duties. While most cupids would be ashamed at such a punishment, Lilim is overjoyed. She loves living in Tokyo! Finally, she has enough time to read all the comics and watch all the TV shows she wants – and she doesn’t need to spend all her time working!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original Title: Sakura Cupid
Year: 12/Feb/18
Developer:
Language: English
Voice: No
VNDB:
Censored: No
Other Games: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Download: Patch Applied
- - - - - - - - -

Patch
-

header.jpg cg14.png cg1.png cg7_2.png hcg2.png hcg1_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
I wish Winged Cloud would get back to dick...

They took so much criticism for Sakura Swim I guess they’ll never go back.

Reactions: DLSmaster

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Kinetic and lesbian? Nah, I'll pass. Tbh, these sakura games need something new, something fresh. They're getting stale.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
for those wanting it download with both the censored steam version and the uncensored patched version

Reactions: moszter

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I'll be just fine with a CG rip. Their stories are just awful and boring. They are all pretty much the same.

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
I wish Winged Cloud would get back to dick...

They took so much criticism for Sakura Swim I guess they’ll never go back.
Oh look another Sakura game that doesnt involve a male character lol
Three of their last 5 full releases have been straight with male MCs (Magical Girls, Agent, Nova).

Kinetic and lesbian? Nah, I'll pass. Tbh, these sakura games need something new, something fresh. They're getting stale.
It's not kinetic, there are three routes and two bad ends.

That said, it's decent for a Sakura game. The premise is kind of interesting, and while the love interests are kind of generic, the MC is quite entertaining.

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
Three of their last 5 full releases have been straight with male MCs (Magical Girls, Agent, Nova).
I stand corrected! I thought I recalled that Wanaca-san no longer wished to create anything but yuri after Sakura Swim and all the criticism over Winged Cloud's focus on nukige, but clearly I'm wrong.

At the time I was like, "what the hell's wrong with nukige?" I loved Sakura Swim! And Wanaca is way up there with Lasterk for me, in terms of quality.

Carry on, back on topic. And thank you for the correction.

Hiddenpants

Feb 15, 2018
I absolutely loved it. It's a classic virtual novel, didn't have any gameplay like Sakura Dungeon. Although some of the mechanics like cupid tokens sort of suggested there might be some, maybe they scrapped it?

Story was entertaining by itself though, the dialogue was well written and immersive. Characters were loveable and I liked the romance. Nice and sweet game, the way I like it.

Didn't have that many explicit scenes, but I only finished 1 of the routes. Took me about 3 hours.

What made this VN go from very good to great for me was the music, which was superb!

MuleCurse

May 8, 2017
An angel called Serra? :OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness:Some kind of Serra Angel? :OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness:

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote