Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Sakura Dungeon Plus [v0.6] [OptimusPrime]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OptimusPrime

Feb 12, 2018
Sakura_Dungeon_Plus_Cover_edited.jpg

Overview:
Hi everyone,

I made some gameplay additions and changes to the amazing .

If you want to enjoy Sakura Dungeon not only with the added Characters from Demon Master Chris as Party members but also as random encounters, now you can with this mod! Chris also has new Outfits.

I tried to make every character more "unique" and expanded on the mechanics of the .
So this mod goes into the same direction and is my personal take on making the gameplay more diverse (although some skills are still very overused).

I recommend playing this version on a second playthrough since the gameplay is quite different from the vanilla game.

Created: 29.07.2024
last Updated: 01.08.2024
Game for this mod: Sakura Dungeon; available on and
Developer & Publisher:
Modder: OptimusPrime
Mod Version: 0.6p
Game Version: 1.03
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional notes:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - -

Screenshots:

Chris_Kimono_change_menu.jpg Shin_Leviathan_party.jpg Grim_Reaper_party.jpg Cow_girl_spawn.jpg Fox_Priestress_spawn.jpg Seraphiel_encounter.jpg Bel_organization_screen.jpg

Last edited:

Alice Gremori

Jul 31, 2024
Missing Credit..?

Okay, how do I start. I saw this mod and started playing with anticipation, but in just 5mins something ring my bell, and I had no choice but to take some time to look back on past memories.

, Almost 8 years ago in the East there was someone who developed a hitsound mod for each character like this mod, and the SFX in that mod was exactly the same as this "Plus" mod. (I did a little more research, and found that not only the sound is the same, but even the naming of files like 'charactermoan'.)

Considering my memory and multiple circumstances, this Plus mod is almost certain to have used his/her content. But I can't find credit for him/her anywhere in this post. (He/She stopped distributing SFX mod one day, but I don't know if it has anything to do with this omission.)

(++ I managed to find the SFX mod file that I downloaded a long time ago and compared it to, and finally confirmed that the SFX mod's contents are SAME with this Plus mod.)

Last edited:

OptimusPrime

Feb 12, 2018
Thank you for the attention to detail.
is not credited because I did not get nor take anything from him. His mod was already unpublished when I started making this one.
I've added his references to the post to give him the well deserved credit.

In addition, I'll gladly post an update/hotfix within the next 24 hours, that removes any hitsounds similar to past mod, to avoid possible misunderstandings.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote