Mod - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Sakura Dungeon Plus [v0.6] [OptimusPrime]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Alice Gremori

Missing Credit..?

Okay, how do I start. I saw this mod and started playing with anticipation, but in just 5mins something ring my bell, and I had no choice but to take some time to look back on past memories.

Link 1 , Link 2 Almost 8 years ago in the East there was someone who developed a hitound mod for each character like this mod, and the SFX in that mod was exactly the same as this "Plus" mod. (I did a little more research, and found that not only the sound is the same, but even the naming of files like 'charactermoan'. )

Considering my memory and multiple circumstances, this Plus mod is almost certain to have used his/her content. But I can't find credit for him/her anywhere in this post. (He/She stopped distributing SFX mod one day, but I don't know if it has anything to do with this omission.
    (++ I searched up the SFX mod file in my drive warehouse and compared it, and it's fully verified. All the sound files and programming code are the same as those in this plus mod. )

Here's one rule from the modding community I believe in: borrowing the efforts of others is not prohibited. But if you don't have an appreciation for it, put up with the criticism.