Collection VN Others Sakura Games Collection [2020-07-23] [Winged Cloud]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 14, 2019
Sakura Succubus mega and filesupload links are dead, nopy as usual 403 error, could you please re-upload it to mega?
Im assuming your talking about Sakura Succubus 1 and if so here you go. I dont have a mega account and tbh im not gonna make one.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Sorry if this question has already been answered but I just hate digging for answers and finding out that there isn't one in the end. So just want to ask do these games have any actual H-scenes and if so may I ask which ones? (I am just confused since there are other threads on here of the same games that have tags that would suggest that atleast a few of these games do have H-scenes and not just nude pics).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Feletriu

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
You, good sir/madam are a blessing for humanity, thanks for the links! :)
P.S: Is Sakura Clikcer any good? Did anyone play it? I know it is free on steam but i rather not add it in my steam library and most likely it is censored anyway :D

Feb 14, 2019
Sorry if this question has already been answered but I just hate digging for answers and finding out that there isn't one in the end. So just want to ask do these games have any actual H-scenes and if so may I ask which ones? (I am just confused since there are other threads on here of the same games that have tags that would suggest that atleast a few of these games do have H-scenes and not just nude pics).
so ya some of their earlier games dont got any H scenes but if you stick to the games that are labled 17+ or 18+ from then youll get what you want

Reactions: Jellyluve
Feb 14, 2019
You, good sir/madam are a blessing for humanity, thanks for the links! :)
P.S: Is Sakura Clikcer any good? Did anyone play it? I know it is free on steam but i rather not add it in my steam library and most likely it is censored anyway :D
as someone who played it when it first came out I can safely say its a OK clicker / idle game. There isnt any kinda of nudity and they lock character customization behind paywalls.

Feb 14, 2019
Actually I checked it out, it is not bad but nothing extra. Something like Sakura Dungeon and/or Sakura Fantasy would be epic though.
Sakura Dungeon is a solid dungeon crawler from what I remember, but supposedly it just took the code from another game and just threw their art into it. The game they ripped from is called Demon Master Chris. Now if you really do want a fun but challenging dungeon crawler id say check out bunny black. The first game is really fun and i never finished the 2nd one.

Reactions: Mr.H

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
Sakura Dungeon is a solid dungeon crawler from what I remember, but supposedly it just took the code from another game and just threw their art into it. The game they ripped from is called Demon Master Chris. Now if you really do want a fun but challenging dungeon crawler id say check out bunny black. The first game is really fun and i never finished the 2nd one.
Thanks for the tips, was useful! :)

Genperor

Aug 8, 2021
Does anyone have this? Legends of Talia: Arcadia

it's not part of the Sakura series, but it is by Winged Cloud. I've guess I missed the free day.
Uh does someone have a link for this one as well?

AngelofCourage

Jul 27, 2018
so here is an issue im having with Sakura dungeon, i know its a local thing, but i can't seem to lock the CGs again, i want to reset the game because when i first loaded up the game most of the CGs were already unlocked, I want to unlock them all myself
anyone know how to relock them all? i've deleted all the saves in the game cleared the saves folder completely and even cleared the saves file in the appdata folder it creates and ive been searching all over the game's folders to find out what needs to be changed or deleted or what in order to lock all the CGs

anyone know where to go?

Edit: I figured it ouy, when you download from here and then extract, IF all or some CGs are unlocked got to this the directory C:\Sakura Dungeon\renpy\common
and look for 00gallery.rpy open that up using notepad snd where it says

def check_unlock(self, all_prior):
"""
Returns True if the image is unlocked.
"""

for i in self.conditions:
if not i.check(all_prior):
return False

return True

set the bottom return to false, it should look like this:

def check_unlock(self, all_prior):
"""
Returns True if the image is unlocked.
"""

for i in self.conditions:
if not i.check(all_prior):
return False

return False

Last edited:

Kaede

Jan 7, 2018
Wouldn't that disable the ability to unlock CGs altogether though? Because now it'll return False in all cases, never True. Unless that's what you want.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote