VN Ren'Py Completed Sakura Halloween [Winged Cloud]

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Sakura-Halloween-LewdGamer-chomp.jpg

Overview:
Sakura Halloween is a short and sweet yuri title about a vampire named Miyu de Lioncourt. She’s a bit perturbed, as she was not invited to a Halloween party being held by the prestigious Countess Elizabeth. She decides to crash said party, only to run into her ex-girlfriend, a witch named Sabrina. Sabrina is less-than-enthusiastic to see her former lover, especially after she’s embarrassed by her yet again. The witch has finally had enough and vows to get revenge — lewd revenge.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

Sakura-Halloween-LewdGamer-story.jpg Sakura-Halloween-LewdGamer-tsundere.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
another super short "game"... those sakura become more and more ridiculous

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
another super short "game"... those sakura become more and more ridiculous
Winged Cloud is a Korean company, also those Sakura VNs games, the Koreans absolutely loves them& wants more of them, also they are meant to be short though, also they arn't meant to be taken seriously as well, they are just a cute'n'sexy sort VNs games, nothing more, nothing less.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Winged Cloud is a Korean company, also those Sakura VNs games, the Koreans absolutely loves them& wants more of them, also they are meant to be short though, also they arn't meant to be taken seriously as well, they are just a cute'n'sexy sort VNs games, nothing more, nothing less.
They are still bad games. At least the ones a checked out. You can make a short but enjoyable VN but Winged Cloud games clearly lack good characters and story so they just cash in on the art and tits. It's also clear that they don't plan to improve or do anything else sadly (there was a month where they released 3 or 4 games if I remeber correctly)

Salamatama

Sep 16, 2017
They are still bad games. At least the ones a checked out. You can make a short but enjoyable VN but Winged Cloud games clearly lack good characters and story so they just cash in on the art and tits. It's also clear that they don't plan to improve or do anything else sadly (there was a month where they released 3 or 4 games if I remeber correctly)
A lot of their games just feel so...bland.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I hope I can be nice here, and try to, as I can tell, I have a good just feeling that, you are not a Korean, Koreans have their own ways of doing things and wanting things done right, if you ever pays a very close attention to their culture and their entertainment industries companies, a-lot of their games and even their VNs are what I consider as Popcorn Movie, witch you are meant to turns your thinking brain off, not analyze any part of what you are watching & hearing as well, these VNs, the Koreans eats these types of style VNs, since they are wacky and silly and funny as all Hell gets it, they laugh at this stuff and having fun with as well, it's their kind of type of entertainment that they loves, since it pulls them away from the cold harsh reality, since these types of VNs, are considered as a Fairy Tale types, that doesn't happens in the real world, do to the nature of them. To me, I enjoys them a-lot, I have every Winged Cloud's Sakura games, I just can't wait to see their newest Sakura addtion, to plays it & to experiences it as well, to enjoys it.

Reactions: Patriot90

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
I hope I can be nice here, and try to, as I can tell, I have a good just feeling that, you are not a Korean, Koreans have their own ways of doing things and wanting things done right, if you ever pays a very close attention to their culture and their entertainment industries companies, a-lot of their games and even their VNs are what I consider as Popcorn Movie, witch you are meant to turns your thinking brain off, not analyze any part of what you are watching & hearing as well, these VNs, the Koreans eats these types of style VNs, since they are wacky and silly and funny as all Hell gets it, they laugh at this stuff and having fun with as well, it's their kind of type of entertainment that they loves, since it pulls them away from the cold harsh reality, since these types of VNs, are considered as a Fairy Tale types, that doesn't happens in the real world, do to the nature of them. To me, I enjoys them a-lot, I have every Winged Cloud's Sakura games, I just can't wait to see their newest Sakura addtion, to plays it & to experiences it as well, to enjoys it.
Interesting. Yup I'm not korean but it's good to hear a little bit about their way of thinking. I understand the "turn your brain off" approach since I also just mindlessly enjoy certain things but sadly that doesn't work for everyone and for most western people who are really into VN-s this really comes off as lazy. It also doesn't help that their "several games in a short time" business practice is really similar to the "lets milk this" logic of other business.
Honeslty there is no problem with some mindless fun but I also think that having that type of game as one of the most popular (or talked about) VN isn't really good. But thats only my opinion so if you enjoy it then have fun :D

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Lemme guess - another meaningless story with unremarkable characters and some ecchi scenes, or lesbian scenes thrown here and there? Anyway, thanks for the upload. I'll look for a CG rip.

y3112

May 14, 2017
This run off sentence made me not wanna play this game. I hope your happy.