BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
screenshot0014.png

Overview:
Sakura MMO Extra is a sequel to Sakura MMO #3, which takes place after the harem ending.

Several months have passed since Viola and her ragtag party saved the realm of Asaph from impending destruction. Now left with little else to do, Viola whiles away her time accepting quests from the guild in Lynton, but none of them pose a challenge.

Viola's life in Asaph might be perfect, what with her harem of cute girls to dote on her, but it's also perfectly boring.

Dissatisfied with a lack of strong enemies to fight, Viola turns her attention to a business proposal brokered by Lynton's guild mistress, Maidie. Maidie plans to start up a maid café in Lynton, and she wants Viola, Neve, Fion, and Eleri to lend her a helping hand!

Viola agrees to her offer, despite Neve's nay-saying, and a brand new chapter of Viola's life in Asaph begins. Join Viola as she works as a maid, choose which member of her harem to dote upon, and watch her embark upon a brand new adventure.​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-12
Release Date: 2021-01-12
Developer: Winged Cloud -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Part: Sakura MMO 3
Other Games: Here
Genre
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra: In-game mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0018.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0015.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 14, 2018
This is the first time i've seen them release a 4th entry in a series.... normally they abandon all hope after a 3rd and move on to the next game.

Ffint

Feb 14, 2020
Man sometimes i wish this artist (or artists) worked on something bigger. I love me some Yuri but this art elevates it from a shovel ware to something actually good. Honestly i just want a Sakura Dungeon 2 really. There are some really bad rumors going around about winged cloud if half of it true i just can't support them at all.

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
>fantasy, female protagonist, lesbian, monster girl
real Man doesn't need much to warm his heart

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
I have said it once and I'll say it again: when this artist is allowed to draw genitals, the quality value of the game shoots out of the roof. I mean, look at that damn 69:

Reactions: droganpc

ttt4456

Sep 11, 2019
Man sometimes i wish this artist (or artists) worked on something bigger. I love me some Yuri but this art elevates it from a shovel ware to something actually good. Honestly i just want a Sakura Dungeon 2 really. There are some really bad rumors going around about winged cloud if half of it true i just can't support them at all.

The kinda rumors were confirmed by a former writer of Winged Cloud. so sad

anyway sources from Sakura scholar If you want more information, ask him directly. :

Reactions: Random Bob

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
I just finished creating 3 mods for the prequels MMO - MMO 2 - MMO 3 (All done today >.< ). I will be taking a break and later today, I'll create an In-Game Mod for MMO Extra .

• Wow
Reactions: Twistty

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Attaching below Sakura MMO Extra In-Game Mod:
You can also find it on my .

Features:
  • In-Game Walkthrough (3 Paths) making each playthrough as unique as possible.
  • Gallery Unlocked (If you don't want it unlocked, then don't extract/copy "gallery.rpy").
Screenshots:
1610559510821.png 1610559535203.png

Enjoy!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twistty

XxHeadSh0T

Aug 19, 2019
Android Port for Sakura MMO Extra Final Version:

Without Mods:

With Walkthrough Mod (Without Unlocked Gallery) (by Qleaf)

With Walkthrough Mod + Unlocked Gallery (by Qleaf)

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Final APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Jonah20co
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote