VN Ren'Py Completed Sakura Sadist [Winged Cloud]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
header.jpg

Overview:
Music student Azusa concocts a plan to get on the good side of her crush, the impeccable and unreachable Mamiko – but is she prepared to face the consequences?

This is a pretty typical Winged Cloud joint, very short, not a lot of sex scenes.​

Updated: 5-25-18
Developer/Publisher: Winged Cloud
Censorship: none
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adult patch is already in place.

Download: - - - -

cg1.png cg3.png cg8.png cg11b.png cg12a.png cg14.png

Last edited by a moderator:

danteVasquex

Jun 29, 2017
Yeah, the artwork is nice I wish there was a CG set for this game but I can't find one atm since I don't have the patience to click through Sakura games lol. Except Sakura dungeon that one was sweet.

Edit: I decided to be non-lazy and just check how to extract it myself and just for anyone who's thinking of playing it there's only 9 total uncensored CG's so the preview pics already posted are the majority of the good stuff.

Edit Edit: Still good art doe ;)

Reactions: tomislazy

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
So whats with the error RGSS102E.dll? Soon as i launch the game it displays that
Er... You're confusing here. This game use the Ren'py engine, while the error you talk about is clearly related to the RPG Maker engine. So wrong thread.

Ero

Jul 9, 2017
At this point I think there should just be a running thread in Comics for Winged Cloud CGs (if there isn't already). The art is always nice but there's hardly anything to these games.

Reactions: mesoru

MurkyLOL

Feb 20, 2018
After the boom of Bara games (short but good) is good to see where heading for yuri now:FeelsGoodMan:
Now if only we could get some Traps the happy hour would be perfect:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I will never stop being sad that they never finished that Otome game they were making before they had even STARTED the Sakura series.. ;~; (The Guardian's Spell) I want a GxB game for once, not the same UNSURPRISING BxG, or, after too much Yuri, sickeningly GxG. Where's all the GxB at..? ;___;

Reactions: SubhumanFilth

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
RGSS102E.dll
RPG maker type engines are plagued by wrapping/exporting and missing resources issues. Havent had one download now without a missing .font .dll or missing sound files without which the game cant launch or crash 1/2 way.

But this shouldent occur in Ren'py

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
There can NEVER be too much yuri and anyone who says otherwise is clearly wrong.
Everyone has different standards. I, as a girl, have played some Yuri games that I personally enjoyed BECAUSE the Romance in it was so adorable. (Like Kindred Spirits on the Roof for example) and I could KEEP playing that times after time again, and I'm STILL looking forward to the release of the Full Chorus version. But anything other than that to be honest, I just can't stand so much of it. I want a game where I can pursue some GUYS for once (withmaybesomelewdheresomelewdthereandasmuchaspossiblewithoutbecominganukige) instead of other girls. :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: SubhumanFilth

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I see what you are saying but allow me to retort...

*Insert well thought out argument as to why i'm always right here*

See?

Unyversu

Oct 6, 2017
Legit looks like an anime in the previews lol but i'm not gonna play it because of one reason

not a lot of sex scenes.

elql

Jan 13, 2018
oh yuri, just what the doctor recommended me....still i dont know what do lesbian h games got to do with amigdalitis but hey, who am i to question the proffesional