3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Allisee

May 23, 2018
there's another game
I don't know is this new game or just a prologue

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
I hate how nowadays I see a game called Sakura something, I instinctively frown.
You're not alone. I haven't tested "those sakura" series, so I can't say anything much about it. But, I also "instinctively frown" whenever I saw a new title from that IP. And my instinct always stoppped me from trying them out.

there's another game
I don't know is this new game or just a prologue
It is a prologue, something like DEMO.

Technature

Feb 18, 2018
You're not alone. I haven't tested "those sakura" series, so I can't say anything much about it. But, I also "instinctively frown" whenever I saw a new title from that IP. And my instinct always stoppped me from trying them out.
Apparently Sakura Fantasy is the most story driven one of them and it was boring as shit. I apparently have 3 hours on it, but the steam review I made said I made it one hour in and by then nothing happened beyond a large number of people being upset the main character has far sight and occasionally uses it to spy on people like an asshole and several choices that changed literally nothing.

The choice I used as an example was "Hey the person I'm waiting on is spending a lot of time in the changing room."
*Check in on them.*
-->*Knock on the door.*
"Hmm, they appear to not be answering. I think I'll check in on them."

Fucking why? I will make an addendum to that, I was wrong. Literally nothing changes isn't accurate. If I chose check in on them, I would have gotten a CG without the skin tight body covering. Real big difference.

Just google the CG.

sebseba

Dec 17, 2017
is it just me or is this game optimized terribly? I get like 8 fps in some areas and I have an RTX 3070

Ralytha

Jun 25, 2021
is it just me or is this game optimized terribly? I get like 8 fps in some areas and I have an RTX 3070
I have a GTX 1050 Ti and it runs just in 60 smooth frames when I completed the game, I am no tech nerd so I'm not even sure if mines is any better than yours; but I'd say the game is fairly optimized. Lowest I got was at least 46 from just the mass group of enemies after Lumis (Rifle Girl on the bridge).

Reactions: 69ztare

Allisee

May 23, 2018

It is a prologue, something like DEMO.
dunno about you but the character and animation looks different on full game

Reactions: uglywolf

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
Heard that Unreal is quite allergic to some hardware. But I don't think the RTX is on the blame.

dunno about you but the character and animation looks different on full game
I assume this is about the DEMO thing. Or, you deliberately makes it confusing for whatever reason.

Not about "Kasura" IP.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Why is this game so extremely bright? Or is it my monitor settings? Thanks for the share, but I think this might burn my retinas rather than help me masturbate. lol
I understand you. But to me, The Unfinished Swan and Mirror's Edge are worse.
In this game, I've just put in windowed mode, didn't have to pay too much attention since it was easy, and I finished this.
Looks like this excess of white in "empty" places is some kind of aesthetics. I like white and I dislike crowds, so I find it cool, but it causes pain to my eyes. :cry:
I have a GTX 1050 Ti and it runs just in 60 smooth frames when I completed the game, I am no tech nerd so I'm not even sure if mines is any better than yours; but I'd say the game is fairly optimized. Lowest I got was at least 46 from just the mass group of enemies after Lumis (Rifle Girl on the bridge).
I have a GTX 1650, a little better than yours. I also ran the game at smooth 60 fps, but to guarantee, besides the widowed mode, I lowered the settings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, the person really is facing a software problem. They may have a much better GPU, but if the software (or a problem in the software) "says" "No! I don't wanna you to run me!", being better is not enough.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes