VN Ren'Py Completed Sakura Succubus 3 [Final] [Winged Cloud]

5p1der

Jul 30, 2019
900750_header.jpg

Overview:
The third part of the Sakura Succubus series finds Hiroki enjoying himself with his succubus harem. His days pass peacefully, until he meets a mysterious woman who claims to have a strong connection to him.​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-05
Release Date: 2020-11-02
Developer: Winged Cloud - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Chinese
Prequel: Sakura Succubus 2
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Adult Patch: - -

Adult Pre-patched: - -

Screenshot (56).png Screenshot (57).png Screenshot (58).png Screenshot (59).png Screenshot (61).png Screenshot (62).png Screenshot (64).png Screenshot (65).png Screenshot (66).png Screenshot (67).png 900739_1406020_screenshots_20201102150301_1.jpg 900749_ss_0f178aaa7412785967ffb65a60edd99420db8037.1920x1080.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
Male Protagonist ? Coulda sworn all they did was yuri -- which is fine.
Guess I haven't looked at this team in a while.

drakemasta

May 8, 2018
i would like to see some images with and without the adult patch in the thumbnails but meh if the origional came from steam we can only imagine how censored it is.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a reason posters never put a patch explanation into the post? Not just a complaint, but a genuine question. Does it violate any rules?

Is the game censored and the adult patch uncensors it?

Follow up question: Why not simply post the patched version in the first place? Do some people want to play the censored version?

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
probably not worth it but say if i hired was to voice these characters i wouldn't be breaking any laws if i then put it up here? edit: talking about the vas if they ask mention this is a game made by someone else

satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2018
I just love how you guys always complaining about sakura games :KEK:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I don't even need to look at the CGs to know this is just more Sakura shovelware; since 2018 they changed to worst, they just copy-paste the same sample in every game to make more money from simps. Obviously, the company learned "horny people are easy to manipulate as long as you have some lewd things."

I miss the days when they put out stuff like Sakura Dungeon, :sneaky: one of the VN that actually made me cum.

Last edited:

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I don't even need to look at the CGs to know this is just more Sakura shovelware; since 2018 they changed to worst, they just copy-paste the same sample in every game to make more money from simps. Obviously, the company learned "horny people are easy to manipulate as long as you have some lewd things."

I miss the days when they put out stuff like Sakura Dungeon, :sneaky: one of the VN that actually made me cum.
You know something is up when rKnight himself doesn't make a joke about a game.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

ttt4456

Sep 11, 2019

Given that Sakura Dungeon basically plagiarized almost all of the programming codes of Demon Master Chris, it is almost impossible to expect the golden age to come again... lol

+

Damn this guy is really quick.

Last edited:

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
Given that Sakura Dungeon basically plagiarized almost all of the programming codes of Demon Master Chris, it is almost impossible to expect the golden age to come again... lol
I've read about this before. I guess they didn't know how to make actual games in the first place.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018

+

Damn this guy is really quick.
I'm guessing whatever is going on in that image isn't good