VN Ren'Py Completed Sakura Succubus 5 [v1.0] [Winged Cloud]

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
1649175403929.png

Overview:
The fifth instalment of the Sakura Succubus series. Hifumi is invited to a European country by its Japanophile princess, Stephania, and she brings Hiroki, Hazel, and Marina along with her. Stephania takes an interest in Hiroki, and a new romance story unfolds.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-05
Release Date: 2022-04-04
Developer: Winged Cloud - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Chinese
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -

1649176097102.png 1649176113145.png 1649176127506.png 1649176153940.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Let's see... another one...
This is just more Sakura shovelware; since 2018 they changed to worst, they just copy-paste the same sample in every game to make more money from simps. Obviously, the company learned "horny people are easy to manipulate as long as you have some lewd things."

I miss the days when they put out stuff like 'Sakura Dungeon', :sneaky: one of the VN that actually made me cum.

Last edited:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
This is just more Sakura shovelware; since 2018 they changed to worst, they just copy-paste the same sample in every game to make more money from simps.
Basically. At some point WC realised they can just comission their 2 artists to make a bunch of lewd CGS and re-use the same models over and over for static with some basic changes. Its easy money because this shit only sells on Steam for the morons who don't know there's better eroges out there. I haven't got a single interest in their crap since Nova.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
This is just more Sakura shovelware; since 2018 they changed to worst, they just copy-paste the same sample in every game to make more money from simps. Obviously, the company learned "horny people are easy to manipulate as long as you have some lewd things."

I miss the days when they put out stuff like 'Sakura Dungeon', :sneaky: one of the VN that actually made me cum.
The questions is, are they better than Miel?

No, of course not, how could you even think such thing!? Miel is the undisputed holder of the gold standard and perfection!

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017

For a second there, I forgot this was a Winged Cloud game and instead thought you were talking about Dharker Studios.

Reactions: superelmo

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017

I can't say the same but I agree that from a gameplay stand point Sakura Dungeon was a high point for them, storywise I think they peaked with Sakura Fantasy (and they didn't even finish that story).

Reactions: carboy98

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Its easy money because this shit only sells on Steam for the morons who don't know there's better eroges out there.
Can you give me a few recommendations for good eroges, uncensored if possible. I would really appreciate that. Thank you :)

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
what's your preferred content?
My tags would be Harem, Incest, Group Sex, Impregnation/Pregnancy. So pretty vanilla things. But it can even be more "hardcore" expect for NTR, Snuff, Gore/Vore
If a game doesn't have all of the above mentioned tags... that's ok too.

In terms of settings (world etc.) I'm pretty open. Hope that helps. And Thank you :)

JosephF

May 28, 2019
They are still around?
I can't believe people still buy this shit, their games are so lazy that they still do the exact same artstyle since they started, all girls have the same face and same body type as well and this is from their "good" artist!! Because they have another who is "uncomfortable" drawing genitals, then why are you working in an eroge? Their stories are pretty shit as well, no development and always ends from nowhere.

Winged Cloud is way worse than even Miel, at least Miel has different body for their characters and they try to add some humour to their games, and we can't forget that they have their Norn subsidiary that does vanilla games in case you want a break from all the piercing and pissing.

tsmnumberone

Aug 19, 2020
is there yuri? does the girls make out? i do not care for this if the girls dont do gay things at each other