VN Ren'Py Completed Sakura Succubus 5 [v1.0] [Winged Cloud]

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Can you give me a few recommendations for good eroges, uncensored if possible. I would really appreciate that. Thank you :)
To me its often depends on if you like the artist first, the story second. Meaning I am indeed quite picky as far stuff like this goes, like, I couldnt endure the other art of the Sakura artist but this one is easier on the eyes. Sadly they end up the same stuff over the years with almost no improvement and the same exact format over and over.

One of my fav is Sankaku Renai: Love Triangle Trouble.

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
5th one how can you continue this dead horse what is there left to milk lol

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
Tbh, I don't dislike this. Yeah the series overall feels a little stretched out, but I've seen worse. This SS5 however seemed way too short, I don't really get it. It just ends when I thought it would start, weird. The princess tells you that she would like to spend more time with me, and then bam, main menu...

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Let's see... another one...
This is just more Sakura shovelware; since 2018 they changed to worst, they just copy-paste the same sample in every game to make more money from simps. Obviously, the company learned "horny people are easy to manipulate as long as you have some lewd things."

I miss the days when they put out stuff like 'Sakura Dungeon', :sneaky: one of the VN that actually made me cum.
WC pissed me off way back in the day. Bought my first game from them, found out there was an H patch for it, but in order to get it, I'd have to already be a member of their patreon. So, I'm not allowed to have the H patch for the game I own, I'd have to shell money out via patreon, and if they release another game, and if I bought that game, only then could I get an H patch... a game that I may or may not want... when the one I want, they already said they will not make a sequel for.

WTF!?

I understand Patreon for those whom are still developing their first game or 2, but for the (now) extensive list they have, and demand a monthly subscription on top of that, for potential future games... well, it just seemed utterly moronic to me.

Seeing this game on here makes me wondeer if the other one is as well, and with the H-patch already applied. I really like their character designs, but eff WC.

Reactions: agregen
Mar 20, 2022
WC pissed me off way back in the day. Bought my first game from them, found out there was an H patch for it, but in order to get it, I'd have to already be a member of their patreon. So, I'm not allowed to have the H patch for the game I own, I'd have to shell money out via patreon, and if they release another game, and if I bought that game, only then could I get an H patch... a game that I may or may not want... when the one I want, they already said they will not make a sequel for.

WTF!?

I understand Patreon for those whom are still developing their first game or 2, but for the (now) extensive list they have, and demand a monthly subscription on top of that, for potential future games... well, it just seemed utterly moronic to me.

Seeing this game on here makes me wondeer if the other one is as well, and with the H-patch already applied. I really like their character designs, but eff WC.
I don't know if this are good news or not, but the things are changed for good now. You still have to go to their Patreon page to get the Hentai patch, but you don't have to be a member anymore.

Reactions: Lurkin23

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
I don't know if this are good news or not, but the things are changed for good now. You still have to go to their Patreon page to get the Hentai patch, but you don't have to be a member anymore.

That is good news. Thanks for letting me know. Doesn't completely erase the years of "Mother effers!" but at least I won't be holding something no longer relevant over their heads. But unless I hear good news regarding a Sakura Fantasy 2...

(paraphrased) "We didn't make enough sales to consider a sequel, or anything other than bug fixes, to be worth our time."

some time later: (paraphrased) "We hired a Japanese voice actress to say all MC's lines in this game/series we didn't consider to be worth an extra penny, or second of our time, Enjoy!"

Oh, and by the way, still no SF2, bitches!"

o_O

<< after some time Lurkin23 conveniently forgets WC exists... until today.

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2022
That is good news. Thanks for letting me know. Doesn't completely erase the years of "Mother effers!" but at least I'll no longer be holding something no longer relevant over their heads. But unless I hear good news regarding a Sakura Fantasy 2...

(paraphrased) "We didn't make enough sales to consider a sequel, or anything other than bug fixes, to be worth our time."

some time later: (paraphrased) "We hired a Japanese voice actress to say all MC's lines in this game/series we didn't consider to be worth an extra penny, or second of our time, Enjoy!"

Oh, and by the way, still no SF2 bitches!"

o_O

<< after some time Lurkin23 conveniently forgets WC exists... until today.
Hahahaha! I get it, it's okay. I for my part won't buy anything until they make Sakura Magical Girls 2; If they won't give us the game they promised us with the first part, then at least I want a sequel since the history was left unconclused. At least WC it's showing signs of changing for good with the Would You Like To Run An Idol Café? series.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Basically. At some point WC realised they can just comission their 2 artists to make a bunch of lewd CGS and re-use the same models over and over for static with some basic changes. Its easy money because this shit only sells on Steam for the morons who don't know there's better eroges out there. I haven't got a single interest in their crap since Nova.
It's basically... well how should I say this kindly... low intelligent people with more money than functioning braincells. They just don't care about their money or the quality they just bought, or the fact someone already made 4 videos of the Sakura Succubus series on XVideos.

Medically speaking, they're on par with the IQ levels of Imbecile (26-50). And Imbecile is considered "moderately retarded", well according to 5 second searching.