VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Sakura Succubus [v1.0] [Winged Cloud]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5579550

One word, Patience. Everything was going well (Especially with the tanned succubus) but you can tell that the author was trying to make this game as long as he could and it shows in the dialogue. some of the dialogue is useless story-bloating and my goodness...That damn ending...took wayyy to long. If you can get passed that you will enjoy this.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Scracs

Fantastic, it was my first visual novel so i'm not really an expert but i must say the designs are fantastic and also the story line in general. It was really a pity that u couldn'y choose one of the 3 routes and the choices were really limited but over overall it's really a good game.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

I think it's an okay game but I've felt like the Sakura line has been going down hill awhile and this one didn't change my opinion.
    It doesn't help that over the last few years the competition they're against has been getting stronger and stronger while that's happening.
    If you're super into this specific art style add another star or two. It still won't be as good as some of the classics from WC but you'll like it.
    Anyone else, YMMV but their games feel more and more like they're trying to coast off their old magic.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

krchmar

I have nothing to say except: Sakura Games OP! Every Sakura Game deserve 5 star rating no matter what. This style of Hentai is the best out there.

All I can say, ME LIKE!