り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
EUdJbTVWkAExTvj.png

Overview:
Sakura Succubus is a lewd visual novel about amassing a harem of sexy succubi. Featuring a cute idol, a domineering businesswoman, and a spacey social media star, there’s no shortage of women to woo!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-04-05
Release Date: 2020-04-01
Developer: Winged Cloud -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Chinese
VNDB:
Store:
Sequel: Sakura Succubus 2
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 9.jpg 8.jpg

Last edited:

torinone

Feb 2, 2019
It's F-ing short and has a poor cliffhanger ending. trust me, IT IS REALLY POOR. The character build-up is so minimal that it doesn't impress me. I can't believe they were going to sell this at Steam for $10.

I just saw someone analyzing the length at Steam's review forum, which says it has 2,787 lines. The shortest Sakura in the series.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
...not like it was difficult to .

All the knowledge in the world at their fingertips, and people still can't be fucked to do basic homework. ¯\(ツ)/¯

• Wow
Reactions: Zippix

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
It's F-ing short and has a poor cliffhanger ending. trust me, IT IS REALLY POOR. The character build-up is so minimal that it doesn't impress me. I can't believe they were going to sell this at Steam for $10.

I just saw someone analyzing the length at Steam's review forum, which says it has 2,787 lines. The shortest Sakura in the series.
Oh okay thanks for the info so its not worth the money then.

Silius

Jan 22, 2018
Download this just for the art... if nothing else. *Stares at cute succubi…*
Pretty much how I'm going about it. I'm not really going to give these guys any of my hard-earned money at this point. Been getting their games here since Fox Adventure.

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
Have I gone blind? I'm not seeing any of these in the screenshots...

Hola hola hold on...
The screenshots are mostly taken from all-age version, the patch from their patreon does add these(played it myself to confirm) and even tho there's only 2 or 3.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
The screenshots are mostly taken from all-age version, the patch from their patreon does add these(played it myself to confirm) and even tho there's only 2 or 3.
Only 2 or 3 huh, meaning there's at least one main girl that we can't fuck (at least from what I saw so far on the H gallery of E-Hentai). Dang should have figured =w=...*Sakura Magical Girls PTSD Flashback*

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
yeah, i would have been surprised, the guys at Sakura are masters in the art of feedings softcore to simps not Chad-enough yet to admit their degeneracy and want to play actual eroges
the only times they go the full-lenght and do actual hentai, it's only yuri

thoses games are usually either To-Love-Ru tier of "it's totaly-not softcore hentai", or full-blown yuri-games

edit: spelling

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
i wish they added voices to these games again like they did with two other of their games

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
They certainly started diversifying their art a bit more...sadly the same cant be said for their writing.
I will never understand why these sell.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
They certainly started diversifying their art a bit more...sadly the same cant be said for their writing.
I will never understand why these sell.
It's softcore, and we know that what writing is there won't be bad.

If people will buy indies like Ori and the Blind Forest, of course someone will buy this.

If people will buy games that gives them the most amazingly beautiful wife material and tell them 1) they have a soggy toothpick for a dick and 2) to watch as she's fucked into betraying them, of course there will be a market for this.

I mean, at least I know the girls are facing me and not some faceless asshole bastard while they're making those cute faces.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
holy shit, how is this a "complete" game?
i just decrypted the files and there are 36 "adult" CGs and 20 "almost NSFW" CGs, AND SOME OF THOUS ARE ACTUALY FOUND IN THE "ADULT" CGs AND SOME OF THEM ARE THE SAME COPY EXPECT WITH A DIFERENT FACE EXPRESION, HOW CAN SOME1 REVIEW THIS AND GIVE IT 5 STARS ?? don't get me wrong I THINK THE ART IS GREAT, but it is like buying a car and going the engine is great, IT HAS NO DOORS,HOOD, ROOF, AND 2 MISSING WHEELS THO BUT I GIVE IT 5 STARS ! DFAQ?!

anyway in total i counted 19 "unique" cgs the rest are variations, i would say 2,5 out of 5, (AVERAGE) if i were to rate it, so if you want to see the cgs ( witch are nice and all that ) than go here otherwhise i would say don't bother, rly a shame since i think that the artstyle is nice :(

torinone

Feb 2, 2019
It's softcore, and we know that what writing is there won't be bad.
He's probably talking about a lot of typos and grammatical errors in this series. not about Tropes and story setting.
Actually, I saw "Most of" incorrectly written as "Most've" while playing this. I've also seen a couple of errors that "Breach of" is wrongly written as "Breech of." And there are more cases, well...

+ actually their tropes and setting are "meh" too at the most time.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes