LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
wrote a scene guide for people who don't wanna just use the unlock code.
First off, thank you for writing the guide. It helps immensely than run into every npc changing jobs. But one thing I wanted to ask about this:

city 3:
!!! important!!! before you finish the quest of this city, go to the port to the right of it. The scene here is the only realistically missable scene

For the life of me, I cannot understand what port you are referring to. I went through the entire city and found no harbor area. The only port is to the LEFT of the city that is accessible only via World Map and when you do go there, you get the generic "We need orders from our Master before we can sail anywhere" and then you get ejected automatically to World Map. To make sure I didn't mess up I even avoided going to Socius at all and went straight for the port but it had the same outcome. Do I need stage 2/3 or 4 for the event to trigger? Cause right now I'm doing a limited skills run with Stage 1 setup. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
LP

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
The only port is to the LEFT of the city that is accessible only via World Map and when you do go there, you get the generic "We need orders from our Master before we can sail anywhere" and then you get ejected automatically to World Map. To make sure I didn't mess up I even avoided going to Socius at all and went straight for the port but it had the same outcome. Do I need stage 2/3 or 4 for the event to trigger? Cause right now I'm doing a limited skills run with Stage 1 setup. Thanks in advance.
I did mean the port left of socius on the overworld, sorry about that.
After some experimentation I can say, you do need to be Stage 3 as the character with which you enter the port.

A small explanation as to why I didn't have this info. The scene gallery is the most reliable tool to find out when scenes that are available on multiple stages are available at their earliest, because you can choose any outfit you could enter the scene with in game for the scene in the gallery.
However, since that specific scene is a group scene for which any one character needs to be stage 3, all characters can enter it with stage 1 or even stage 0 outfits. Just not all at the same time.
For most scenes I checked with which outfits they were available outside the gallery as well. However, I did not have a save with which to check this scene and relied on the info from the gallery.

I have updated the guide to fit this information.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Awesome. Good to know I only missed it cause I was doing stage limited run. Thanks for the quick reply.

While we're at amending guides, there is one more oddity I came across. Specifically, this one:

anaro the thug in pub as an'neryi (needs to be talked to in city 2 underground first)

So I did talk to him in Holy City and had him scrambling. He doesn't show up there anymore so I'm pretty sure I've triggered that flag. But in the 3rd city he doesn't show up at the pub at all. I've tried zoning in in on all three stages but the only ones inside are the pub owner and two customers. One is just a guy who talks about 3 kingdom treasures and the other talks about his homeland in the east. I'm not sure if Anaro only shows up at fourth stage since I haven't unlocked that upgrade yet, so it would be better if you clarified that on your end if you still have the save. Otherwise, if I missed a step in between, do let me know.

Thanks again and Cheers o/

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
anaro the thug in pub as an'neryi (needs to be talked to in city 2 underground first)
Another unusual case, though I should have caught this one. The trigger for him appearing is getting to stage 4 with An'neyir, then the outfit doesn't matter, which made me believe I had just missed him earlier.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Alright my dude, I finally finished the game. Though it's great, eventually you get to the realization that there are only a handful of CGs that are being recycled and most of the enjoyment comes from different scenarios. All in all, I appreciate the guide cause at one point it became a boring chore.

That being said, I came across some new information as I played along, that I thought would help improve your guide further, but did not want to make a separate post for them all. So here it all goes in this one:

City 1
chief as edora (stage 3, dialogue only, stage 4 repeatable)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
City 3
public toilet sickly man as sylvia (needs stage 3 toilet, repeatable)
in item shop as edora, walk behind the shopkeep and up to the wall (all ranks) how the fuck you're supposed to find this is beyond me
City 4
the debtor as sylvia after seeing all henchman scenes (repreatable)
red haired guy next to southern henchman as sylvia, after debtor (repeatable)
conservative beastman in northern part of beast area as edora (needs stage 3 theater, different scene on second visit)

Hope these help. Feel free to confirm them first before adding to the guide if you deem it worthy. Thanks for your work, once again o/

Regards,
LonerPrime

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
On the first 2 your are correct. The third requires stage 4 with any outfit, game tricked me again with the gallery once more. Gonna keep ranting in the guide though, I searched so fucking long for that spot.
The henchmen are weird. Two different ones on stage 4 are enough, or multiple on stage 3 and one on stage 4. Saying all are required is simpler.

I get how the cg can repetetive. But it is by far my favorite game of this style. The peak of corruption fantasies to me. I barely mind the cg because of that. So many different degrading scenes, it just hits way too many of my sweet spots.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Indeed. Enjoyed the hell out of the game. Especially enjoyed the CG post Bad End. Though honestly, I can't even say that qualifies as bad end. More like Degenerate End xD

Too bad the Clymenia never made games on similar playstyle.

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
I got a whole lot of crap missing, tilesets missing, audio files not found resulting it to quit, tried to copy and paste same audio files and rename it anyway but still the tilesets cockblocked me. What am i doing wrong? And I found out this happened with another Clymenia game as well, da heck im doing wrong? Language region?

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
I got a whole lot of crap missing, tilesets missing, audio files not found
If you downloaded the game from here and confident that your game files are in order then this sounds like a Locale issue. Basically game files are named in Japanese but your system is unable to read them and has trouble answering game calls for assets.
1.PNG

If you are unaware of Locale or why is it necessary read here for more detailed guidance.

Reactions: DedL0l

Clues1234

Jul 4, 2021
i cannot get this game to run full screen. I've tried alt enter, f4, creating a shortcut and going to properties to change to maximize. Nothing works. Help?

Last edited:

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
i cannot get this game to run full screen. I've tried alt enter, f4, creating a shortcut and going to properties to change to maximize. Nothing works. Help?
Step 1: Start the game.
Step 2: Press F1
Step 3: Select the setting in the red box and hit Ok
1.png
Step 4: Shutdown the game and restart.

The game should automatically go full screen from now. Follow same instructions but deselect that setting if you want it to go windowed mode again.

Hope that helps. o/

PS: Almost all RPG Maker games have the same setting style so the above process applies to them all. Except if the game is made in RPG MV. Then you can use F4 to minimize/maximize window and F5 to restart the game.

Clues1234

Jul 4, 2021
Step 1: Start the game.
Step 2: Press F1
Step 3: Select the setting in the red box and hit Ok
View attachment 1389736
Step 4: Shutdown the game and restart.

The game should automatically go full screen from now. Follow same instructions but deselect that setting if you want it to go windowed mode again.

Hope that helps. o/

PS: Almost all RPG Maker games have the same setting style so the above process applies to them all. Except if the game is made in RPG MV. Then you can use F4 to minimize/maximize window and F5 to restart the game.
Thanks for the help but unfortununatly already tried this and it does nothing. :(

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Can anyone post the screenshots for Salvation 2 from the clymenia blog?

I can't see them for some reason. Just seeing the tiny portraits but whenever I click on the article I get nothing.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes