Unity - Salvor DEEP [v0.32.5] [Delusria]

1. 3.00 star(s)

kazralinux

Well this game its surprisingly good and its has a loooot of potential, i hope the dev does not abandon this project bcs i really liked the concept.
    It lack of H Content for now and if it is possible some animations would be great(and some monsters or solid snake type of scenarios if you understand me) Now for now the game its raw and it need some updates to improove.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

aru_boi

really novel gameplay! the character is drawn beautifully and the echograph system feels immersive and fun to use. The attribute gain/loss is also a cool addition, rare to see it featured in H-Games, can't wait for more updates to this one
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Razzmot

Why is it so hard to find actual games and not simple visual novels ?
    Anyway, i'm keeping my eyes on this one, great potential.

A piece of advice because i need 200 characters.
    The Y and N option to advance dialogue aren't actual answers to other characters queries they're more of a "do you want to continue this dialogue/action or not".
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Drugs of Anubia

Definitely a game that deserves more notice. It's in early beta now but shows a lot of potential. Very unique gameplay with a genuine feeling of accomplishment. Highly recommend. (I don't need to say anymore than this, why do we need to put 200 characters minimum? Was this rule written by a school teacher? Go grade some papers, nerd)
  5. 4.00 star(s)

xxpupopupo

My fun per mb scale here is off the charts because god damn this game looks good for a 40MB download.

Really slow paced which might not appeal to everyone, and there's no explicit content for now, but there's a lot of potential and i'm sure it'll only get better from here.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

yargen

Nice new idea that could pan out to something awesome. The progression is a little slow and needs more content in the existing levels. Looks like this will turn into Cthulhu/Old Gods that manipulates her body/corrupts her into wanting them.

Note: Does not have any X rated content as of now (7/11/24), just Breast and Ass Expansion/Shrinking with suggestive art.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

zxed

Noice, Interesting idea, cute. Great start to something spectacular! :)
    Top down click interact game with some flavor sprites to show the lady off.
    Will be following along with this game! Thanks again!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

shyguy999

this is so fucking promising its crazy. like really the only gripes i have with it right now are just stuff i feel like they'd definitely add later (enemies or at least some kinda danger, multiple save files and an option for manual saving)

but i will say i think the "yes or no" dialogue system really doesn't cut it a lot of time, especially since 99% of the time you're not like, literally saying "yes" or "no" lol. it really acts more of a way to either encourage what ur salvor is doing or dissuade them but it can be really confusing when she says something like "hey do you mind if i do (xyz)" cuz then you'd think in your head "no i dont mind" or "yes i do mind" but then you wouldnt be sure which to pick in that case lol (this exact scenario actually happens which is why i wanted to mention that.) plus sometimes it doesnt even really seem like when you need to press either button that it would matter, like sometimes the play character *can* just automatically respond in a conversation but sometimes it just feels like a way to progress dialouge. its weird.)

but yea, wow, love the aesthetic and the idea is super neat and its just really cool so far.

also theres big badonkadonks. :)
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Arabi1

[v0.31]

Nice demo. You guide characters to collect resources and see naughty pictures as you explore. The conversations are good but I wish they were faster and due to the nature of the game I don't think there will be a skip button. I felt like they were wasting time because some conversations would stop the game and force me to wait for her to write her full response to continue exploring.

There are two yes/no buttons to interact with conversations, and the third allows you to see snapshots of what's happening during the conversation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So far the game seems to have potential, it's a voyeurism focused game and I'm not in the target audience, but I liked the visuals and the innovation. But keep in mind that you may get a litlle bored as I agree with GreenImposter when he said "Interesting gameplay and pretty fun but gets boring quickly since there arent any real threats, or reasons to get a lot of money."

Speaking of the transformation tag, I can't help it, but I found a bug where the butt is separate from the body.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but that indicates the possibility of body modification.

The game saves your progress automatically. Speaking of which, don't accidentally click this button like I did, it will delete your save, I don't know why it's on the main map.

10. 4.00 star(s)

SenorNerd

Overall a very interesting game with good art and some minor issues. Third level I got stuck in a wall and when I closed the game it skipped the entire level and sent me back to the select screen. A manual save would likely fix that issue but I don't believe the game has that option.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

AlphaBravoCharlieDelta

Art, visual effects, sound design, and character designs are all on point. Expansion of ass and breasts are a big theme of this game, and it even has a useful effect on gameplay without being the only system. Dev has put out a ton of high-quality content for damn cheap on the pre-order so far, so if there is one I'd recommend monetarily backing it's this one.