Others - Sanctuary in Time [v1.4.6] [Novus Operandi Game Design]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Caramimo

Had fun events were a bit fast and lack of automation was enemy of my terrible name memory. But it was fun i kept skipping turns to see where stoy will take.

My only wish was ıniversal cloth wardrobe so i dont have to spend resources for each character. For example i bought harem clothes then upgraded it to winged version but another person cant equip harem clothes so i have to re buy it
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Incombat

One of the text-based management/trainer games, kinda reminiscent of games like Adam & Gaia, or No Haven(closer to latter one) . Which we definitely don't get enough of(but we get crap-ton of grindy life sims instead).

Writing is pretty decent. Some pics here and there would be better, but bones are coded on Java and seem to be working well mechanically. Should be good to grow on, if Corrupted Saviours is anything to go by, not many games on Java out there.

Just need more variety and content - base upgrades, girls, events, maybe some pressure mechanics like timed raids or loyalty loss and leaving/betrayal .

Reviewing this early to up some visibility for rare genre, definitely wait and see on this one.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

RoseWulfLea

its a decent concept, there is simply not enough to do to justify calling this finished though. More interacting with the girls/base. I feels like I'm spamming the forward button more often then not. More trainer elements for the girls and more fleshed out base building will bring this game to life for sure.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

anonwk3

A good little text based management/trainer text based h game whose main gameplay loop revolves recruiting women throughout time and building out your base to defend from evil furries . The H content is well written if a bit repetitive after a while, that said every update does add meaningful content and rebalances add a mostly completed story means this definitely one to watch