Seeking Sandbox Genre similar to Violated Heroine?

Adim2P

Sep 27, 2020
I have played Violated Heroine, despite the massive amount of loli content, this has to be one of the most passionate I can say. Combat isn't that great which is understandable since it is run on RPGMaker 3000. But as the title say, I'm looking for games similar to it, which was a sandbox feel to it, like you can go anywhere and you're not tied to a storyline and you can let yourself get fucked however you want, and a bonus why I did like Violated Heroine is because of its detailed pregnancy system, if there is no similar sandbox game like Violated Heroine. Can I get at least recommendations on games that have a similar pregnancy system like VH? Or any games with a probability on pregnancy system similar to VH.

I have played Melty's Quest and Cursed Armor, and so far it doesn't really match the type of playstyle I want in an ero game.

Originel

Nov 16, 2017
Actually darn good what the fuck, thanks for the recommendation
Just to let you know i search game like VH too... MaidenSnow was also a good one, also these two : Holy Grail of Alharahn and Wing of Roldea (banned for shota reason I think but have it somewher on a SSD), PiC : a must, they are older than Agnietta but pretty good too one who is recent too: Night of Revenge, Dancing Reaper, Rignetta's Adventure.

After that we need to get out of the "action" with game like Karryn's Prison, the Jumble series, Creature Hunter.

Apart Karryn and Rignetta's they all have pregnancy.

Your last chance is here.
Note than a lot of game (dlsite ones) isn't coming through here cause of the loses of uploader and translator.

Adim2P

Sep 27, 2020
Just to let you know i search game like VH too... MaidenSnow was also a good one, also these two : Holy Grail of Alharahn and Wing of Roldea (banned for shota reason I think but have it somewher on a SSD), PiC : a must, they are older than Agnietta but pretty good too one who is recent too: Night of Revenge, Dancing Reaper, Rignetta's Adventure.

After that we need to get out of the "action" with game like Karryn's Prison, the Jumble series, Creature Hunter.

Note than a lot of game (dlsite ones) isn't coming through here cause of the loses of uploader and translator.
Thanks man you're a life saver, I'll be busy for a while :cool:

Sep 20, 2022
I have played Violated Heroine, despite the massive amount of loli content, this has to be one of the most passionate I can say. Combat isn't that great which is understandable since it is run on RPGMaker 3000. But as the title say, I'm looking for games similar to it, which was a sandbox feel to it, like you can go anywhere and you're not tied to a storyline and you can let yourself get fucked however you want, and a bonus why I did like Violated Heroine is because of its detailed pregnancy system, if there is no similar sandbox game like Violated Heroine. Can I get at least recommendations on games that have a similar pregnancy system like VH? Or any games with a probability on pregnancy system similar to VH.

I have played Melty's Quest and Cursed Armor, and so far it doesn't really match the type of playstyle I want in an ero game.
Hello everyone, do you know if it is safe to download it on the "svscomics" page?

Sep 20, 2022
Solo para hacerles saber que también busco juegos como VH... MaidenSnow también fue bueno, también estos dos: Holy Grail of Alharahn y Wing of Roldea (prohibido por una razón, creo, pero lo tengo en algún lugar en un SSD), PiC : imprescindible, son más antiguos que Agnietta pero bastante buenos también uno que es reciente también: Night of Revenge , Dancing Reaper , Rignetta's Adventure .

Después de eso, necesitamos salir de la "acción" con juegos como Karryn's Prison , la serie Jumble , Creature Hunter .

Aparte de Karryn y Rignetta, todas tienen embarazo.

Su última oportunidad está aquí .
Tenga en cuenta que muchos juegos (los de dlsite) no llegan aquí debido a las pérdidas del cargador y el traductor.
[/COTIZAR]
gracias hermano

Adim2P

Sep 27, 2020
Hello everyone, do you know if it is safe to download it on the "svscomics" page?
Speaking from personal experience with the site, I downloaded an h game there that wasn't allowed in F95, all in all didn't killed my PC sooo yeah safe for me I think, although those who have extensive experience with it, correct me if I'm wrong

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019

Wings of Roldea is here https://f95zone.to/threads/wings-of-roldea-v1-20-8-1-waterspoon.20530/

Almost 9 months late of a reply, (Thanks to college)- but I just gotta say I agree with this point of view as well, consuming this kind of media doesn't mean you tolerate it in real life. Don't worry even if you got roasted I'll still protect that viewpoint you have.
Yeah it is more or less the same idea, as the whole playing shooter games = you end up a violent person sentiment that was prevalent for a LOOOOONG time as well

khaledxmax

Apr 9, 2022

How do I download the game

• Haha
Reactions: K_Nakamura