Seeking Sandbox openworld games

SoakMyClothPlz

Apr 27, 2018
I've played VN alot lately, want some openworld type of games that have lifeplay or "life simulator" features like locations (mall, office, beach, brothel or "dark valley ;)" etc) and variaty of jobs, alot of npc (not all of them is fuckable is okay, generated npc is prefered but if its not then fine by me) etc. Oh, and also have real life features like prostitution lmao.

I love lifeplay but the UI, sex options and animation is kinda 'ughh', maybe few years later I'll play it again.
Summertime saga is great, but that enormous breasts is lowkey turn me off. I like "normal" size, please. Also developing time is too long, it have been 3+ months since latest build.
Influencing is great one, but the arts is still on "early access" iykwim. Great generated npc and life stats like preference, kinks, needs etc. Need few years to fully enjoy it.

3D Daz or 2d hand-drawing is fine by me, 2d is prefered (but not japanese 2d artstyle) and not enormous breasts everywhere. Story is not a thing for me atm, so no story games is fine.

Thanks!

freedomfr

Jan 19, 2024
sorry for the late answer
here's something you might like (not all of them will suit you, but anyways...)

Degrees of Lewdity (50\50)
Lab rats 2
HHS+
ethos of darkness
LonaRPG
freecities (html one with really good gameplay)
sinstory
UTC \ UTW
Intersexity