VN Others Completed Sankaku Renai: Love Triangle Trouble [v1.01] [ASa Project]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

SokiJK

Feb 27, 2019
why can i play the game?? i already extract both config and the steam but it say that i donth have krkrsteam.dll and after that steam_api.dll. how doyo fix this?

SpeedDemon-91

Sep 25, 2017
why can i play the game?? i already extract both config and the steam but it say that i donth have krkrsteam.dll and after that steam_api.dll. how doyo fix this?
Did you download the game off here or did you already have the steam version. If you downloaded it off here, the steam patch isn't necessary and may be the reason that it isn't working

Reactions: SokiJK

RavenFamiliar

Jan 25, 2019
I'm downloading this version from you guys now. I tell you, I got the game from somewhere else and patched it for 18+, right? Well I beat Maho's route normally, nothing weird going on. Then I get to Nanaru's route and it's like I'm playing the all ages version. It did a yada yada past an obvious h scene and I was like "dafuq?" Strangest shit ever. Never had a glitched game like that before.

• Sad
Reactions: Stermo

Asunyan

Jun 23, 2018
Here is a fix for you. The images for whatever reason not loading. They are the right ones but just not loading.

Removed the water marks from it as well.

- - - -
How did you managed to create a patch, i've used KrkrExtract and it doesn't create a patch (something to do with encryption, and other software i know that works with KRKR doesn't support MadoCrypt). Also creating a replacement file is not very good solution with krkr since you can just create a patch.xp3 file and game would load it last so it will replace all changes done

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
How did you managed to create a patch, i've used KrkrExtract and it doesn't create a patch (something to do with encryption, and other software i know that works with KRKR doesn't support MadoCrypt). Also creating a replacement file is not very good solution with krkr since you can just create a patch.xp3 file and game would load it last so it will replace all changes done
I modify a lot of the files directly and remake the xo3

Asunyan

Jun 23, 2018
I modify a lot of the files directly and remake the xo3
directly? Can you please share the way? I mean how do you pack the files back, the unpacking is not really a problem. And if you can pack them back, what's the problem with making patches.

Also i've managed to censor the game back using the rip from exhentai and unpacking all other files (the only way to make cg work, for some reason if you just drop them in data\evimage they don't display, assumingly problem with some weird encoding this game uses)

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
directly? Can you please share the way? I mean how do you pack the files back, the unpacking is not really a problem. And if you can pack them back, what's the problem with making patches.

Also i've managed to censor the game back using the rip from exhentai and unpacking all other files (the only way to make cg work, for some reason if you just drop them in data\evimage they don't display, assumingly problem with some weird encoding this game uses)
Most KAG/KAG2 games require you have Japanese Locale enabled on the system, not emulated. You also have to figure out if the game is encrypted using a key, etc. Most of the time, you can just unpack it using the game itself without issue. Other times you have to use a hex editor to figure it out.

Once you are done editing the files, you have to use a specific program that can repack them. I have to dig to where I found it but it has to be compiled from source. I havent had any success in sharing a built version for whatever reason. kagtool.exe -c -i folder -o folder.xp3 is what I use at least. I havent tried xp3tools. But the program I use has no issues.

Asunyan

Jun 23, 2018
Most KAG/KAG2 games require you have Japanese Locale enabled on the system, not emulated. You also have to figure out if the game is encrypted using a key, etc. Most of the time, you can just unpack it using the game itself without issue. Other times you have to use a hex editor to figure it out.

Once you are done editing the files, you have to use a specific program that can repack them. I have to dig to where I found it but it has to be compiled from source. I havent had any success in sharing a built version for whatever reason. kagtool.exe -c -i folder -o folder.xp3 is what I use at least. I havent tried xp3tools. But the program I use has no issues.
oh cool, you have something that is not as ancient as xp3tools python scripts (i hope you will find the sourcecode) that can pack xp3 packages with encryption. But in that case, if you can pack, why did you even replaced the files? Kirikiri games prioritize files called patch.xp3, it's made for that exact purporse to provide patches. Btw if you use and 1KirikiriUnencryptedArchive.tpm compiled from it, you can use unprotected archives as well (produced by xp3pack from the same repo) and the game reads from them without trouble, but your kagtool is very interesting, as you don't need to add weird plugins to the game itself, it already produces the encrypted archives.

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
oh cool, you have something that is not as ancient as xp3tools python scripts (i hope you will find the sourcecode) that can pack xp3 packages with encryption. But in that case, if you can pack, why did you even replaced the files? Kirikiri games prioritize files called patch.xp3, it's made for that exact purporse to provide patches. Btw if you use and 1KirikiriUnencryptedArchive.tpm compiled from it, you can use unprotected archives as well (produced by xp3pack from the same repo) and the game reads from them without trouble, but your kagtool is very interesting, as you don't need to add weird plugins to the game itself, it already produces the encrypted archives.
The tool I used is compiled from the base code of the engine itself. So its able to create encrypted archives. But it has its limits and the tool you linked might solve that. Since some ks/tjs files are compressed or whatever. Its not able to decompress those.

Asunyan

Jun 23, 2018
The tool I used is compiled from the base code of the engine itself. So its able to create encrypted archives. But it has its limits and the tool you linked might solve that. Since some ks/tjs files are compressed or whatever. Its not able to decompress those.
do you have a makefile for it or is it already in the solution?
Also a question to patch: why did you used the cf_base_2.png from regular version? H-scenes textbox transparency function does work so I assume it was some kind of mistake.
As for trying ot make a lighter patch for the game, yeah i can see why you didn't do it, it works a bit weird. Modifying the files outside the data.xp3 does work, but trying to create a patch that modfiies files inside it doesn't work (you can always unpack to data i guess, but that's dirty hack and game does ignore it if data.xp3 exist), i guess i'm missing something.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
do you have a makefile for it or is it already in the solution?
Also a question to patch: why did you used the cf_base_2.png from regular version? H-scenes textbox transparency function does work so I assume it was some kind of mistake.
As for trying ot make a lighter patch for the game, yeah i can see why you didn't do it, it works a bit weird. Modifying the files outside the data.xp3 does work, but trying to create a patch that modfiies files inside it doesn't work (you can always unpack to data i guess, but that's dirty hack and game does ignore it if data.xp3 exist), i guess i'm missing something.
Its complicated engine and I have been messing with it for abut 2-3 years now. I just found it easier to just unpack and repack the same xp3 files. I never had much success with using a patch file, unless one was already made.

As for the tool I have, I did build it from source but I am still hunting around for repo or download at least. I will see if I can make it a portable version without it depending on being installed.

GottaLust

Feb 22, 2019
Uhhhhh shouldn't this be listed as completed now? It's been a year since release so I don't think any more patches are going to be released.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes