Collection Pinup Sano-BR Collection [2022-09-01] [Sano_BR]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Topogordo180

May 19, 2020
Hello everyone, I have a great request and it may sound silly but it has to do with this Chirai Kame House pack, what happens with this pack is that all the images that can be found on the different pages where there is uploaded content of SanoBr are edited, as a consequence, they have a disproportionate weight and there are elements in the images that are not there. For that reason I wonder if anyone has this original pack with the unedited images, please, I do not ask for the PSD file, I am only interested in the original images, I ask if someone can upload that complete pack, I would greatly appreciate it . Thank you. fa50ebc667bb5115f654408f05a241b6ba1c535d07c074cfd32e3e54428c137b.jpeg

Noahsvyaz

Oct 19, 2020
Hello everyone, I have a great request and it may sound silly but it has to do with this Chirai Kame House pack, what happens with this pack is that all the images that can be found on the different pages where there is uploaded content of SanoBr are edited, as a consequence, they have a disproportionate weight and there are elements in the images that are not there. For that reason I wonder if anyone has this original pack with the unedited images, please, I do not ask for the PSD file, I am only interested in the original images, I ask if someone can upload that complete pack, I would greatly appreciate it . Thank you. View attachment 1120630
Here you go mate

psd is not included

Topogordo180

May 19, 2020
Hello everyone, I was wondering if it could be possible for someone to upload the complete Caulifla Palace of Pleasure pack please, what I find on other pages are always modified images, if someone could help me I would appreciate it very much
Em6DhgkXUAAstrE.jpeg

DrakenFuse

Aug 5, 2019
Anyone got the Cocotte pack from May? The Kame House one? I have most packs except that one, if anyone has it and they're missing something else it can be traded off.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote