VN Ren'Py Santa Lucia [Build 51 Patreon] [Stormsinger Studios]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 16, 2021
there was a new update , was any quick enough to get it ?
The 1st-of-the-month premium updates seem to always be put on Kemono.party too late to grab them (this month's 4 days too late).
If someone has a legit download and was kind enough to share it, we'd have a chance. Otherwise I guess we'll have to wait for the 15th?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
The 1st-of-the-month premium updates seem to always be put on Kemono.party too late to grab them (this month's 4 days too late).
If someone has a legit download and was kind enough to share it, we'd have a chance. Otherwise I guess we'll have to wait for the 15th?
Wait, you mean the kemono download link is just a bait? And the build will be made public after the 15th?
That explains a lot of things :ROFLMAO:

Feb 16, 2021
Wait, you mean the kemono download link is just a bait? And the build will be made public after the 15th?
That explains a lot of things :ROFLMAO:
No, there's actually *2* Builds: The Guest one that the lowest tier patreon (1€) get the 15th every month and the "patreon build" for 3€+ supscribers that also has the patreon features such as the extra art unlocked. *That* one is the one we always miss.
Honestly, Stormsinger studios seems to be one of the few Furry Devs without a massiv ton of contoversy behind them. Looking at you, Far Beyond this World.

Edit: They also delete the Guest Build after some time (or change the link), it just happens to get uploaded faster.

Feb 16, 2021
Wait, I was looking into playing this eventually, what happened with this? Something that would hinder the game itself, or in general would naturally deter some people from playing?
From what I could gather, Kael, the creator, manipulated ratings, thought of DMCAing a channel and is generally hostile against criticism, which is unhelpful if your game superficially looks like an Adastra clone. Mind you, my source is an hour-long video that I'm not going to watch through, but I've noticed people not liking Kael particulary. The game itself is fine.

Also: What's up with that saveless "standalone" chapter build?

Feb 16, 2021
I nicked the new update from Kemono before they could take the links down (I got all 4 versions this time):

From the post:

Hey guys,

Dev here, this time writing from America!

As some of you might already be aware, I took at trip to the US to visit Dzahn, and as such our workflow was impacted a bit (as you can imagine). We still were able to pull off a fairly lengthy update for this month, including some pretty interesting scenes with our local nerd Chris.

I wasn’t able to do too much art while setting up shop over here on this side of the ocean, but I was able to give new outfits to Shay, Karina and Chris (whose wardrobe keep getting bigger and bigger!) as well as a few small updates to their sprites. Some of you might notice, others might not, but it’s all good stuff, or at least I’d like to think it is, hehe.

Now that I’m done setting up, I should be able to get back into the groove of things for the next update cycle. I’m looking forward to seeing you all next month!

Cheers,

Dev

Build 26 Notes:

Bryan route expanded!
+ September 28th
+ September 29th

+ New outfit for Chris
+ New outfit for Karina
+ New outfit for Shay

+ 1 new song added
+ Beginning stages of Chapter Select rework
(The descriptions are a work in progress, please be patient!)

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
I nicked the new update from Kemono before they could take the links down (I got all 4 versions this time):

From the post:

Hey guys,

As some of you might already be aware, I took at trip to the US to visit Dzahn, and as such our workflow was impacted a bit (as you can imagine). We still were able to pull off a fairly lengthy update for this month, including some pretty interesting scenes with our local nerd Chris.

I wasn’t able to do too much art while setting up shop over here on this side of the ocean, but I was able to give new outfits to Shay, Karina and Chris (whose wardrobe keep getting bigger and bigger!) as well as a few small updates to their sprites. Some of you might notice, others might not, but it’s all good stuff, or at least I’d like to think it is, hehe.

Now that I’m done setting up, I should be able to get back into the groove of things for the next update cycle. I’m looking forward to seeing you all next month!

Cheers,

Dev

Build 26 Notes:

Bryan route expanded!
+ September 28th
+ September 29th

+ New outfit for Chris
+ New outfit for Karina
+ New outfit for Shay

+ 1 new song added
Thank you so much!

Reactions: AlsoNotImportant3

johnricfur

Nov 1, 2019

From the post:

Hey guys,

Cheers,

Dev

Build 26 Notes:

Bryan route expanded!
+ September 28th
+ September 29th

+ New outfit for Chris
+ New outfit for Karina
+ New outfit for Shay

+ 1 new song added
the files are gone

Feb 16, 2021
On another note: Does anyone have the Gallery/Patreon version of Build 27? It's the final Brian Act 2 update before they shift to Carlos and 26 ended on a cliffhanger.

Feb 16, 2021
Mega

Download it all And put it here while Its there
THANK YOU A THOUSAND TIMES. You even got the gallery version!

The mega link is gone, but here are the files (The .apk version wasn't downloaded in time, sadly):

Form the :

Hey everyone, happy holidays! Here’s to a great 2022!

This month we finish up the last bit of route exclusive content for Bryan in Act 2. There’s one last common event to cover that will cap off Act 2 in its entirety, but we will save that for later.

Next month we are switching to the next husbando in line: Carlos. The benefit of focusing on one route at a time is that all the common content has already been written (save for the aforementioned capstone event), so progress on Carlos and Nate’s routes should be quite breezy. You may start to see spicy scenes for your favorite husbando quicker than originally thought!

I’ve also been working on a revamp for the chapter select system on the side. With the shift to route content, chapter select became very difficult to maintain. Fortunately, I think I found a way to keep it functional going forward while also staying clean and elegant. You’ll have to replay the routes again to hit the chapter unlock triggers, but once you’ve done so you shouldn’t have to do so again. As for our Android users, you should already know that you can enter a password in the Preferences menu that will unlock all chapters for you, so there’s no need to start fresh saves every new build.

The descriptions for the chapters are still a work in progress, though, so please be patient!

I hope you all had a great 2021 despite its ups and downs. Thank you so much for all your support over the years! We have a lot in store for you in 2022, so stay tuned!

Cheers!

~Dzahn

Build 27 Notes:

+ Bryan Route Expanded!

+ September 30th

+ October 1st

+ Next phase of Chapter Select revamp!

+ Act 2 chapters have been implemented for all three husbandos!

+ Descriptions are still a work in progress, though!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote