NogardRy

Jan 12, 2022
View attachment 2785168
Here is a update on the open world map content plans.

We are still missing about 6 nodes for side quests and another 6 nodes for cosmetic unlocks for the player characters.

What are the camp sites and the radio towers for / gonna be for? Buying the game soon just not yet.

Also what kinda cosmetics we talking? Like full outfits or just sum hats and such?

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
What are the camp sites and the radio towers for / gonna be for? Buying the game soon just not yet.

Also what kinda cosmetics we talking? Like full outfits or just sum hats and such?
Towers are for unveilings the fog of war zones. Camp sites are fast travel points and were you wake up on load and death.

Cosmetics will be outfits, hats, hair, attachments, etc

Feb 22, 2019
View attachment 2785168
Here is a update on the open world map content plans.

We are still missing about 6 nodes for side quests and another 6 nodes for cosmetic unlocks for the player characters.
I love this map. This game has a good future ahead of it! Also btw where is the save file located?
since I read somewhere in an earlier post about deleting the save file because of a bug

Last edited:

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Yeah, I should say, because I know this is a rather slow thread, but this is one of the games I'm eagerly waiting a chance to purchase/play when it's in a more finished state. It's a neat concept and I like all the stuff I see.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Yeah, I should say, because I know this is a rather slow thread, but this is one of the games I'm eagerly waiting a chance to purchase/play when it's in a more finished state. It's a neat concept and I like all the stuff I see.
We are working hard on it!

Reactions: MainGoldDragon

Anon7483

Jun 25, 2022
If you say so. As it stands now though v10 on linux is busted for me, so I'll just chill out for a while.

Mhiggey

Jun 5, 2018
Yeah this is one of those games where it's just best to sit and wait a good few months before checking for updated info rather than trying to beg for each new build that adds a few work in progress features. Going off the itch progress seems to be going slowly but steady, and hopefully it'll dodge the furry game curse and actually release sometime in the future.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Yeah this is one of those games where it's just best to sit and wait a good few months before checking for updated info rather than trying to beg for each new build that adds a few work in progress features. Going off the itch progress seems to be going slowly but steady, and hopefully it'll dodge the furry game curse and actually release sometime in the future.
Considering v016 will change everything about the game, yeah, I guess so.

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
Just bought the game on itch.io, super jank and laggy. Do not recommend for the high price. Their collision is waay off and you can barely do anything

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: laugh
1.50 star(s) 13 Votes