VN - Ren'Py - Sara - Oh Daddy Part 2 [v0.1] [Nightaku]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Lavan

Story is a mess and the character its named after isn't even present. Supposed to be a sequel but it seems like it might as well be completely unrelated for all the shifts that are likely to happen.

New love interest is unattractive and old ones are missing. All characters are getting shifted up an age bracket.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

JulianJenkins

So far already the story is so much better than Oh Daddy. the characters are likeable and the renders are really well done. can't wait for more but i hope we are not waiting to the final chapter to find Sara, would be great to find her asap and concentrate on rebuilding the relationship
  3. 2.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Story 2/5
    Story could become good or bad for that matter, theres really just to little content to tell right now.

But for what is there it does tell you that it wont be a choice driven game, but just yet another mindless fuckfest game where girls will just trow them selfs on MC.

Right from the start story takes a turn to the shitty side, MC gets invited by hes nurse/doc to stay in her house while he gets better and thats where you meet her sister which is a 100% pure whore, showing her tits the very second she sees MC and the very first night she comes to MCs bed to fuck him, where MC comes up with some bullshit about it being so long that he just cant say no but would have in the past? makes no sense and it feels quite idiotic that he repays the nurse kindness by fucking her sister?

So yeah story as of now feels a bit to brainless and there wont be any relationship build up or getting to know anyone, so you can forget about feeling anything for a LI and think of it as a pure kinetic novel with the single goal of fucking everyone.

Girls 4/5
    Well i do like the girls atlasst how they look and their builds, not a fan of whores or fucking them though, but for looks they are great.

Animations 2/5
    Short with barely any kind of movements so quite boring really.

Music 3/5
    Standard background stuff nothing special.

Choices 0/5
    Granted there arent much content but even so it still manage to force a girl/whore on you without giving the player any kind of choices, so for now its just kinetic.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

darksidecuriel

It's excellent, I didn't play the previous one and I'm downloading it, I'm very curious to know how the mc got to that point, by the way, I also want to know where sarah is, the truth is very good and I hope to continue seeing how the game develops.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Wolfbroken

Incredible renderings, the story is much better than the first part, and the designs as always :love:, of great quality.
    I hope to see where the story goes, for the moment it's a 10 for me.
    I want to see what happens with Sara.
    Including new mechanics seemed to me a success.
    So I hope the Dev doesn't disappoint.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

HenriBoy

I tried and failed to like part 1 and seems like the same goes again. The first part was weak in terms of rhythm and clueless in terms of writing, a lot of things didn't make sense and the game seemed like it only worked to have the function of making any girl out of nowhere want to jump on the protagonist's lap and have sex. And part two started the same way. Every girl may have her own style and different tastes, but whenever they come face to face with the protagonist, they become Sarah. That is, they appear to be the same. I don't think the developers learned from the errors of the first game. Render and animations are good.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

bigtopia

Great start to a sequel that many on this site would probably appreciate. I am already interested in seeing what happens next and what we have already is a treat. There is a lot of potential for expansion and character development. This should be at least as much fun as the first one.