2.10 star(s) 18 Votes

vopsorso

Jan 16, 2021
not bad, but if developers need in help i can help with russian grammar, bcoz there are few mistakes
My biggest fear was that my English would be criticized. But in fact, I'm from Ukraine and I'm bad at grammar Russian and English lol! And this is a great challenge for me.
My game was criticized on the Russian language forum and after getting so many good reviews here, I'm wondering if I should continue to make the game in Russian or just focus on the English version.
In any case, thanks for the feedback and offer of help!

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
My biggest fear was that my English would be criticized. But in fact, I'm from Ukraine and I'm bad at grammar Russian and English lol! And this is a great challenge for me.
My game was criticized on the Russian language forum and after getting so many good reviews here, I'm wondering if I should continue to make the game in Russian or just focus on the English version.
Of course, continue in both languages. And what exactly was the criticism on the Russian-language forum for? Really for grammar? As for me, there is only one drawback so far: it still doesn't look like a game, while it is rather a set of videos linked by text. We need a grind to corrupt the main character, we need conditions for the opening of events, we need to set some goals for the hero, for the sake of which we will have to sweat, and a lot of things are needed to get a real game. But the beginning is promising.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PrinceGriss

Vilho16

Jan 2, 2018
Great start, but I think in the "Центр" there is some glitch in the code. Codes in lines 39-42 and 46-49 does´t work.
I tried to change the code from:
Code:
if blc=1 and hour>11 and hour<16:
*pl  "<a href='EXEC:
    goto ""блк""'> Maybe visit Shakur?... </a>"
end
to

Code:
act  "Maybe visit Shakur?... </a>":
    goto "блк"
    end
end
and then I could visit Shakur, don´t know if I messed something else doing this, I´m not a coder and I dont know what that *pl is doing?

vopsorso

Jan 16, 2021
Great start, but I think in the "Центр" there is some glitch in the code. Codes in lines 39-42 and 46-49 does´t work.
I tried to change the code from:
Code:
*pl  "<a href='EXEC:
    goto ""блк""'> Maybe visit Shakur?... </a>"
end
to

Code:
act  "Maybe visit Shakur?... </a>":
    goto "блк"
    end
end
and then I could visit Shakur, don´t know if I messed something else doing this, I´m not a coder and I dont know what that *pl is doing?
*pl displays a hyperlink to the main screen

vopsorso

Jan 16, 2021
Of course, continue in both languages. And what exactly was the criticism on the Russian-language forum for? Really for grammar? As for me, there is only one drawback so far: it still doesn't look like a game, while it is rather a set of videos linked by text. We need a grind to corrupt the main character, we need conditions for the opening of events, we need to set some goals for the hero, for the sake of which we will have to sweat, and a lot of things are needed to get a real game. But the beginning is promising.
Thanks for the feedback, I was criticized for everything that is in the game, I think that this may be due to the fact that I wrote that this is my first game

gooduser122

Mar 2, 2020
of course keep going make on Russian language, again if need in grammar help on Russian - let me know

Reactions: vopsorso

Ceroxu

Oct 7, 2021
i actually dont get it how to open the game after you extract it there is only 5 files and none of them has the game icon?

vopsorso

Jan 16, 2021
i actually dont get it how to open the game after you extract it there is only 5 files and none of them has the game icon?
use the ENG file to start the game
to launch ENG you need this player

fwfqw

Jun 13, 2020
Игра классная, продолжай на любом языке, на каком тебе удобно. Думаю, если задумка интересная и есть продолжение, то люди, которым она интересна смогут и с помощью переводчика поиграть. Вот только, я одного не понимаю, это у меня ошибка и стоит заново начать или это конец игры, когда Сара стала преподом в школе, то после воскресенья не начинается понедельник, а всё также идёт воскресенье) Ну, а так игра прикольная, имхо

Reactions: vopsorso

vopsorso

Jan 16, 2021
Игра классная, продолжай на любом языке, на каком тебе удобно. Думаю, если задумка интересная и есть продолжение, то люди, которым она интересна смогут и с помощью переводчика поиграть. Вот только, я одного не понимаю, это у меня ошибка и стоит заново начать или это конец игры, когда Сара стала преподом в школе, то после воскресенья не начинается понедельник, а всё также идёт воскресенье) Ну, а так игра прикольная, имхо
Спасибо
Это баг все исправлю
Скоро обнонова)

• Red Heart
Reactions: fwfqw

fwfqw

Jun 13, 2020
А вообще игра будет только на плеере 5.7.0, или в будущем ещё будет и на 1.9.0?)

2.10 star(s) 18 Votes