2.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This is terrible. You go from full to starving in the time it takes to walk downstairs. All of the life stuff seems to be either broken or counter-intuitive.

Don't waste lifespan on shit like this. QSP games can be good bit, as this game shows, can also be very, very bad.

Reactions: Snoopy_H

asdbkb01

May 24, 2021
с парнем в школьном туалете есть только первая встреча? Не могу найти ничего больше. Если есть что-то еще, то он баганный

Aug 4, 2017
i think that both the scene with the toilet bully and the "loser" that the principal asks you to help are bugged.
You can only give a session to the "loser" and it says how he isnt intereted but the game gives you no alternate option and you have to use the emergency button to escape.
The toilet bully introduces himself but no scenes with him nor the math teacher afterwards.

Reactions: TempTitle

Wcares

Nov 13, 2016
i think that both the scene with the toilet bully and the "loser" that the principal asks you to help are bugged.
You can only give a session to the "loser" and it says how he isnt intereted but the game gives you no alternate option and you have to use the emergency button to escape.
The toilet bully introduces himself but no scenes with him nor the math teacher afterwards.

I looked through the code. I dont think the scenes with the bully and the math teacher are in the game yet but the videos are in the folder if you want to look.

For the Loser event. Do the gym event like 10 times. Until it says something about you on the wall in the class AND in the hall. Then do the tutoring.

Aug 4, 2017
I looked through the code. I dont think the scenes with the bully and the math teacher are in the game yet but the videos are in the folder if you want to look.

For the Loser event. Do the gym event like 10 times. Until it says something about you on the wall in the class AND in the hall. Then do the tutoring.
I just unlocked the loser thing, and yeah i know of the videos in the folder, but i was just wondering if the scenes were implemented since they are there.

vopsorso

Jan 16, 2021
I just unlocked the loser thing, and yeah i know of the videos in the folder, but i was just wondering if the scenes were implemented since they are there.

Scenes with a bully and a math teacher will be in the next update

vopsorso

Jan 16, 2021
This is terrible. You go from full to starving in the time it takes to walk downstairs. All of the life stuff seems to be either broken or counter-intuitive.

Don't waste lifespan on shit like this. QSP games can be good bit, as this game shows, can also be very, very bad.
Thanks for the criticism! If you still don't like something in the game, you can write it, I'll wait.
This is my first game and this is important to me!

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks for the criticism! If you still don't like something in the game, you can write it, I'll wait.
This is my first game and this is important to me!
Since english isnt your first language, I cant really tell if you are truly thanking him for the criticism or you are being snarky, in case you are telling him to "f*ck off", I just want to point out that he most likely doesnt have any ill intent, and is truly just pointing out something that seems to be "unbalanced" as the hunger meter truly is all over the place (but I dont know why he cares since hunger doesnt seem to have any sort of impact as of now).
In case you are truly taking the criticism with good heart, then thats amazing. Not a lot of like being told their game has X or Y fault.
All in all good game, Im going to be following its development.

vopsorso

Jan 16, 2021
Since english isnt your first language, I cant really tell if you are truly thanking him for the criticism or you are being snarky, in case you are telling him to "f*ck off", I just want to point out that he most likely doesnt have any ill intent, and is truly just pointing out something that seems to be "unbalanced" as the hunger meter truly is all over the place (but I dont know why he cares since hunger doesnt seem to have any sort of impact as of now).
In case you are truly taking the criticism with good heart, then thats amazing. Not a lot of like being told their game has X or Y fault.
All in all good game, Im going to be following its development.
In that message, I meant exactly what is written. I want to make my game better and the opinion of those who play it is important to me. He called my game terrible and gave an example, I agree with him and want to know what else makes my game terrible.

mogioh

Nov 12, 2021
game has potential but is lacking a storyline and character development, and i think there is no order to things. Games like Girl Life, and blank slate are example enough of how much could be done with this game engine. I am hopeful that with time the quality of content will improve, as will the number of bugs

Feb 11, 2019
They want to make a name for themselves again on a popular game Girl Life
It's not that the game from this developer is terrible, the first release is like a beta or alpha version. There are many errors in the text, incorrect game mechanics, incorrect scripts, etc. This can be corrected. But I think even if the game begins to gain popularity in 2 years, it will be good. But Girl Life is not ahead of anyone. In such genres of games, you need to invent a plot, and much more. There is a whole team working there, but here I don't know if the developer is 1 or has a small team. But nevertheless, the game is not terrible, as I see here in the comments, but simply raw

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
great pictures but no story and no way of knowing what to do and the game engine is bad.

Arachno

Jun 30, 2017
Really like the game so far, just need more testing, bug fix and general coherence in the gameplay
(Also starving from waiting 30 minutes is kinda weird)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
hm i get 119 error all the time. well on couple clickables / linkish text
qsp needs modding (timetweaking etc). and cheats menu.
compression wouldnot hurt. or some extra files for minor updates. like the game i downlaoded was 4.0. here it is 4.5

mogioh

Nov 12, 2021
They want to make a name for themselves again on a popular game Girl Life
It's not that the game from this developer is terrible, the first release is like a beta or alpha version. There are many errors in the text, incorrect game mechanics, incorrect scripts, etc. This can be corrected. But I think even if the game begins to gain popularity in 2 years, it will be good. But Girl Life is not ahead of anyone. In such genres of games, you need to invent a plot, and much more. There is a whole team working there, but here I don't know if the developer is 1 or has a small team. But nevertheless, the game is not terrible, as I see here in the comments, but simply raw
Indeed i agree, My reasoning behind girl life was based on the amount of community based contributions that have given the game a lot of content the closest one which i have seen is The Wife Trainer by Hyponotics Collective. And i never said that the game was terrible, only that i found it be random at time while navigating in the game and story. I have high hopes and great expectations from this game

vopsorso

Jan 16, 2021
hm i get 119 error all the time. well on couple clickables / linkish text
qsp needs modding (timetweaking etc). and cheats menu.
compression wouldnot hurt. or some extra files for minor updates. like the game i downlaoded was 4.0. here it is 4.5
In order not to get errors in the game, use the player that is in the archive with version 0.4.5

2.10 star(s) 18 Votes