2.20 star(s) 20 Votes
Aug 4, 2017
In that message, I meant exactly what is written. I want to make my game better and the opinion of those who play it is important to me. He called my game terrible and gave an example, I agree with him and want to know what else makes my game terrible.
Oh that's great, if I may suggest a different form of progression: the game as of now is a little bit too forward as far as the sex scenes go, yea nobody likes a grindfest, but there is no buildup, Mike for instance straight up just pulls Sara in and dicks her down, maybe make it so that the protagonist has some kind of inhibitions first and the men around her work towards stripping said inhibitions down in order to fuck her. Instead of her just being a Bimbo from the get-go.
Idk that just my opinion.

vopsorso

Jan 16, 2021
Oh that's great, if I may suggest a different form of progression: the game as of now is a little bit too forward as far as the sex scenes go, yea nobody likes a grindfest, but there is no buildup, Mike for instance straight up just pulls Sara in and dicks her down, maybe make it so that the protagonist has some kind of inhibitions first and the men around her work towards stripping said inhibitions down in order to fuck her. Instead of her just being a Bimbo from the get-go.
Idk that just my opinion.
Mike is made as a joke, if you go to him again, he will tell you why this happened, even in the description of the characters a little is written about him. I understand what you're talking about, right now I'm working on a character that Sarah will go on dates with and the sex scenes won't be right away.

Reactions: TempTitle

fwfqw

Jun 13, 2020
how can i play qsp on mac?
Если речь идёт про M1+, то не думаю что есть возможность запустить. Можно попробовать через android эмулятор, но я про это только слышал. Если есть android-устройство, то можно скачать плеер с (последняя версия) и попробовать играть так :)

fwfqw

Jun 13, 2020
how can i play qsp on mac?
Если же речь идёт про intel процессоры, то можно попробовать через wine или иной эмулятор для mac. Если не удаётся запустить qsp player 5.7.0, то попробуй установиться рядом с MacOS Windows или установить на виртуальную машину Windows и попробуй оттуда запустить

BladerayW

Dec 1, 2018
I thought this was further along when I downloaded it. Sadly it wasn't. I love qsp games and like the concept of this one. I hope it gets compled

Here is my complaints

1. The bag once picked up there is big picture of it in a place where it would be a problem for future items and now not pleasing to the eye.
2. There is no guide saying do this 10 times to get this or that. No post saying added 1 corruption or anything after a scene. Hinting at some form grinding needed
3. No reminder for work or missed work. I didn't even know MC had a job.
4. I could go on but this game is way to early for that and it seems the creator is more focused on the meat than the potatoes right now.

Sabberlot23

Dec 14, 2017
When I try to enter the school there is the massge " Written on the wall: SARAH LOVES COCKS?! ", is this an end of content thing, beacause I only can emergency exit the scene.

vopsorso

Jan 16, 2021
When I try to enter the school there is the massge " Written on the wall: SARAH LOVES COCKS?! ", is this an end of content thing, beacause I only can emergency exit the scene.
No, this is a bug. I need more information about the error. Can you share your game save?

2.20 star(s) 20 Votes