2.20 star(s) 20 Votes

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
going to the directors cabinet in school doesn't work, no error message but just a blank screen and no actions able to be taken. This is with the hotfix.

vopsorso

Jan 16, 2021
going to the directors cabinet in school doesn't work, no error message but just a blank screen and no actions able to be taken. This is with the hotfix.
Thanks for helping me find this error.

Whore2U

Dec 1, 2021
didnt played it yet but it looks awesome! good job I hope this wont get abandoned

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
After the Grigory event, even if he says that he'll increase your salary, it stays at 200 per work day.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
needs a lot of work
very bare bones atm
YOU BUY food you wont eat so you end up eating out but you have to have bought food to eat out which makes no sense as you are paying twice for meals
you seem to be always hungry and broke or near broke
mike pays you for sex but eventually just takes it with out paying
sex with the boss doesn't give you a raise either
working out at the gym , seems to do nothing for you other than take your money
the sleep system is very random as to when you will wake up
the sex scenes are repeatable but also repetitive ....
suggest the dev play girl life , or ABOUT IT to see how its done since it seems to be a clone of either game

this is not to discourage you its more to encourage you , it can be great with some work in it .

Amidal

Aug 16, 2017
needs a lot of work
very bare bones atm
YOU BUY food you wont eat so you end up eating out but you have to have bought food to eat out which makes no sense as you are paying twice for meals
you seem to be always hungry and broke or near broke
mike pays you for sex but eventually just takes it with out paying
sex with the boss doesn't give you a raise either
working out at the gym , seems to do nothing for you other than take your money
the sleep system is very random as to when you will wake up
the sex scenes are repeatable but also repetitive ....
suggest the dev play girl life , or ABOUT IT to see how its done since it seems to be a clone of either game

this is not to discourage you its more to encourage you , it can be great with some work in it .
As far I have not found need to eat. Can go days on starving and, no penalty.
Need to go to gym, to open the model jobs(pays 500$),also in gym you meet Kolya who unlock school.
Jobs in game I know of:
1.Secretary(start) - 200$
2.Model - 500$(center)
3.Prostitut- need to go clubing, get drunk, meet Shakur, go to his home to unlock bordey.
4.Teacher- go to gym, meet Kolya, play whit him, get tared so he get you home, unlock school.
The rest I agree.
Events of Mike are random, first I go to him he ask for help... on the 10-15 get me for the call-girl.
Adv:
1.Get new pic in mirror if you train in gym and you are good for modeling.
2.Add not, or mobile-phone to see time for events(can have the rep of MC in set places)
3.Add reactions for cum on face.
Any adders will be copy of stuff from adder QSP(for the record the best for me was House).

Reactions: vopsorso
2.20 star(s) 20 Votes