2.20 star(s) 20 Votes

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Is this game any good in its current state? Russian english games tend to be scuffed and judging by some posts in the thread this one is no exception, but is the current version too broken?

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Is this game any good in its current state? Russian english games tend to be scuffed and judging by some posts in the thread this one is no exception, but is the current version too broken?
The last version was pretty scuffed, i've given up pretty fast.

• Sad
Reactions: quiboune

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
idk what to do with henry, he aint interested in the study session. What do i need to do?

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
You need to lower your reputation at school.
Thanks got it to work, but sure how to get the invite to go to Henry house. Been trying to lower reputation and spending time with Henry. didnt work.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Thanks for the criticism! If you still don't like something in the game, you can write it, I'll wait.
This is my first game and this is important to me!
I've not played the game, but like good life sim QSP game. However I only play the ones with options to turn off or automate the daily life things like eating and putting on makeup.

Having these elements will put off a lot of players so think about giving players a way to play without having to manage eating and going to the toilet etc.

vopsorso

Jan 16, 2021
I've not played the game, but like good life sim QSP game. However I only play the ones with options to turn off or automate the daily life things like eating and putting on makeup.

Having these elements will put off a lot of players so think about giving players a way to play without having to manage eating and going to the toilet etc.
There is hunger in the game, but it does not affect anything

fimbult

Mar 13, 2018
So are Harry and Henry the same person? I haven't met a Harry at all, I don't know where to look for him

Lucian_25

Aug 19, 2020
I'm probably just doing something wrong, but when I say go to school with Kolya from Henry's apartment, I just get a blank screen. Is it a bug? Or am I just a moron?

*UPDATE* I downloaded and used one of the saves another community member posted, and that fixed it :p

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 20 Votes