RPGM Completed Sarah and the Magic Circle of Purification [v3.0.0.1] [landcut]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

[...]

May 21, 2018
None of the links are working for me. can someone create either a nopy link or mega link?

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
The character art looks so good, like old ScaleGarden games (RIP). Too bad the rest of the game doesn't seem to have the same quality. But that is a pretty high bar to set.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
I can live with MTL because it's better than nothing or using some tools to translate on the fly (which are not perfect and often doesn't work with complicated menus, dialogue options, etc.) but this one is not even fully translated. Most of side events and even some main events have no translation. Since when partial translations are accepted to be posted here?

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Zippyshare link is infected with malicious adware websites, I highly advise not using that anymore
link shorters the uploader decides to add for the links usually contains dataminer/malware, not zippy itself i use it myself to upload stuff and i can say its clean and fast. (link shorters like ADF.FLY Link Shrink , Croco ETC....) example uploader gets 5$for like 10K downloads or views still a dumb thing to add these shorters to anylink just lame.

Last edited:

Tyrekt404

May 15, 2017
thanks for the mtl man but try again later.i really appreciate the original data in the folder gonna use this for now..

Ladykiller

Oct 9, 2017
Please remove the futa/tran tag because there is none. I went through all the gallery scenes and there isn't any unless I missed it please tell me where it is if I did.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes