Mod RPGM Saria Reclaimed Unofficial Edition [0.23][Velminth]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

What should the new content look like?

• 1) AI drawings (even if of poor quality)

Votes: 267 66.1%
  • 2) Using existing art

Votes: 188 46.5%
  • 3) Add only gameplay mechanics

Votes: 109 27.0%
  • 4) I suggested my own version in the comments.

Votes: 9 2.2%
  • 5) I accidentally voted and I can't remove my vote.

Votes: 17 4.2%

• Total voters

sussy balls

Nov 7, 2021
have an idea how about adding flying parasitic fly enemies to the game and creating them using artificial intelligence using parasitic flies. Saria can get pregnant, and how about adding tentacle enemies and a tentacle boss enemy, or you can add an infected tentacle soldier. I have a lot of ideas, I can also add slugs and a slug boss and samurai enemies that were removed from the game and rat enemies and a rat boss in short there are a lot of ideas
u on drugs?

Andrej777

Oct 1, 2023
I do not take and do not intend to use drugs, beer, vodka and cigarettes, I don’t even want to know where they are sold, I just shared my idea of how to improve the mod so that the game becomes memorable and the best that exists in human memory, with the help of fashion it gets better and more interesting, did I say something wrong?

Andrej777

Oct 1, 2023
Of course I played, but these tentacles do not have vagina and anal animations when they put their penis in the vagina or anal, but the robbers have it, and the green enemy has it too

lanablovely

Jul 20, 2018
hi, I appreciate the work done on this unofficial edition so far.

I was playing with ai image gen recently and would be happy to try and help. (I saw I think on the first post asking for that.)

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Of course I played, but these tentacles do not have vagina and anal animations when they put their penis in the vagina or anal, but the robbers have it, and the green enemy has it too
That's because the tentacles don't normally attempt to do so, they normally only ever tease Saria until her pleasure is high enough to lose to the boss, who then deepthroats Saria with it's tentacles in the defeat CG.

semanuel2630

Jun 7, 2020
Hey there. So I would like to know, what are the plans for the Game project and the future updates,in resume?

Tomioka Giyuu

Aug 5, 2023
This looks pretty good, (Haven't downloaded it yet), and I was pleasantly surprised to see that the dev is still updating it frequently.

Reactions: Dr. Coom
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes