RPGM - Sasha's Story - Culture Shock [v0.2.4c] [fazthestampede]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Riggoth

I have been a long time fan and follower of this one. The mood is not quite serious, but playful and a little silly. The setting is an uncommon breath of fresh air. Renders are in a comic book style and are dynamic and detailed. Animations, both in small details and larger scenes add great flourishes of personality to the characters and story. Music and sound effect choices add both a great mood and wonderful humor. So much of what this game is going for in mood and tone are just right up my alley.

Currently, my sole complaint is about the lack of maps to explore, but I have been informed that this will be addressed in the near future.

I really do look forward to following where the story will go in the future
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

Well this game I played it for a couple of hours and the most significant NO-No this game has is that is pretty much a visual novel, with some irrelevant side events, and those events depend on stats, and the way you achieve them is pretty much linear. So its a >visual novel in RPGM<.
    Th female character is >the most dumb bitch ever<, and she has >0 agency<, stats are not important, she does nothing because she wants to do it, at this point I think she will have 200 exhibitionism and negative insecurity and still feel insecure about sleeping in panties. The only moment when she has agency is when you control Rama (funny in a very sarcastic way), and all of the sudden she decides to undress for him, with no previous indication of any character development, but well, you are controlling Rama, and if you dont follow the right choicess it is game over, so I have to add >illusion of choice<
    You really have no say in anything that happens or how, you either choose the right option or you will have to stop playing.
    The game is 20000000% fanservice but is only silly, and silly doesnt mean funny.
    SO:
    Very poor design choices starting with the game conception itself.
    If you dont mind the over the top non stop fullthrotle sillyness and fanservice, you will find something maybe worth of your time. I endured expecting the game to leave the linearity and achieve some meaninful stuff, but I got the exat opposite and couldn't take it anymore. Maybe in the future after 200 more updates, and when its fully ported to renpy
  3. 5.00 star(s)

heavenly pete

Fantastic exhibitionism game, if you're someone like me who mainly looks for ENF games on this site - this is a must play.
    Great dev also, been extremely consistent with regular updates and not patreon milking like a lot of abandoned ENF games in the past
  4. 5.00 star(s)

James Halley

This game has a lot of potential, i dont really care for story, but as long as this keeps getting regular content updates, the game should be in a good spot. Hopefully more people to get try this game out, because i can already a lot more work and effort put into it than some other h-games
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Zaidas

Wonderful game! If you are playing for the first time - don't skip the prologue. It's like half of the story with lots of content and there will be constant references to stuff that happened in the prologue during the main game.
    Story is great, you don't have to farm or read boring texts for 30 minutes before your first erotic image and then farm for another 30 minutes to see another. This game got it the right way! Very rare and a very good job!
    MC looks fantastic, even though it's not my body type, but there are no problems in the actual model or her body - they are just flawless, the girl is one of the cutest MCs that I have ever seen. The rest of the characters are lacking behind in looks, some girls look very similar to others which is never a good thing, unless they are related.
    Plot is simple, but good enough for an erotic game. I'm not here for some sophisticated bs of a plot with tons of mindblowing twists. Please, keep it simple, don't waste your time and mental resources on stuff that will make it worse.
    I love it that other girls are the ones that are exposing MC. This is so rare to see and is one of my favorite fetishes. Really hot stuff! Generally, women are either victims themselves or are just silent bystanders, that are not participating in anything at all. Give me more of it! ;))
    I hope that MC doesn't turn into your average dumb sl^t that jumps on every single D she sees, but remains a cute and nice character till the very end. It's way more fun, when MC is at least a little bit resistant and gets tricked/persuaded into hot acts.
    Unfortunately, all games turn the same way every single time and all female MCs turn into dumb sl^ts in the end. Makes me sad.
    Maybe add a couple of cumwalks later, that would totally work with the premise of the game. On top of that, MC might know that something is wrong with her looks, but pretends to not notice because it would be even more embarrassing to admit that she is not oblivious.

But, as it is now, this game deserves 10/10.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Trash_Panda

This game is pure gold. It's exhibionism themed game, it definitely different than any other of the same genre, it delivers a silly but very decent story, presentation is perfect for a RPGM game, overall humor and spicy situations nonstop keeps your entertained. I don't know which render program is used, it is not daz but the image quality is really high. Language is also very good. Definitely a must try game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

dhenfreitas

Really a great game.
    Catchy story, nice art and good pace for corruption development
    I'm pretty sure it'll be a huge sucess when it gets done
    For now it has some crashes, slow frame rate from cloth changing, but no visible bugs... so we can just say that the game is being developed with more attention than the majority
  8. 5.00 star(s)

jinxpowpow69

---V.0.1.7c---
    Me being a noob former RPG maker developer/enthusiast in the past, I can tell you what Fazthestampede is doing is not easy work. So many different variables to jug around together with its images, maps, dialogues, etc.
    Enough said, these are my pros and cons:

Pros:
    • Personally erotic render quality
    • Expressive characters
    • Amusing story
    • Enjoyable music and sound effects
    • Dev updates once every 2 months
    • V.0.17c is the dev's 3rd update, but holy s*** there's already a lot of content/images.

Cons:
    • Game crashes several times for low-end users like me
    • The huge scope of the game (but I'm willing to follow til the end)

Personal comment:
    Games that use RPG maker and relies on exhibitionism appears more and more rare as the times goes by, let alone those who really care about their story and characters in a story-telling way. I can see that Sasha's story -Culture shock is trying its best in filling that spot; A well-made exhibitionism game where in the end, the MC will be a full nudist (I hope this happens). The dialogues are relatively massive but I personally believe they're required to make sense of a girl who'll end up exposing her body to the world. Good luck for the dev. I can't wait til more erotic scenes unfold.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Firewally

I was going in with a backfoot due to it being a RPGM. I'm glad I did because oh boy was this "different". There's weirdly enough a fairly polished gameplay experience for the current parts, this is what happens, when you go into a game, with a definite idea for a story/fetishes and don't begin to water down by adding more and more random unrelated one ofs.

Fantastic project as of now.
    Review for V.0.1.7c -1 star because the current iteration crashes fairly frequently, and the game seems aware of it with it's consistency in demanding you save.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

PantsRats

v.0.1.6b
    Amazing potential.
    I was hesitant to give this five stars, because there really isn't much content yet.
    However, for the content that DOES exist, it is absolutely deserving of five stars.
    If it gets regular updates with more content, this could very well be the best Female MC RPGM game on F95.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

niplovingirl

This looks amazing so far, I love games that play off of accidental nudity or nudity due to the poor choices of the protagonist. Cannot wait to see where here adventures take her next, hopefully to lots of humiliating situations.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

taboo22

Fantastic start.

Sasha is lovable and actually believable. The Renders and Dialog are great! I can't wait to see what the next release will have in it.

Faz done a great job of making unique maps in RPG Maker and not forcing the player to roam all over the place hunting for things to do.