4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

polarfox

Apr 8, 2021
Fantastic game, so far on par with NTRPG for me - never thought I'd say this. Fantastic buildup, interesting gameplay, and so, so much potential. I can't wait for the next update.

Is there any Discord server to join for this game?

Reactions: DoctorSnow

CrazedHarmony

Jun 29, 2018
yeah ur right, I was just confused with the whole god mode not working, thought it was a problem on my end. read it's going to be fixed next update.
Yeah, I was confused about it too when I first encountered the 'ending' for the initial release until I realized that it just ended there because that was all there was. I hope the next update is a fairly large one so the god mode has a purpose.

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
I am stuck...I got all the Daiki scenes, the first scene of Nicholas scene and all except the last Irene scene. The daughter or Laura scene wont trigger neither the seller and a scene with maybe the husband. What should I do?
Edit: Nvm...in order to get the scenes u need to get the corruption points which is the thin bar near the suspicion meter. What I missed was reading one of the books. Then the scenes started to come one after another.

Last edited:

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
seems like a good game... but I gues will be same as with on edge, since it's from same developer and he's making it at the same time

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes