4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Not really needed ? U think patreons will wait 6 months for 3 sexy pictures ?
Yes I think patreons who care about good and well developed games will wait for however long it takes.
- For 3 sexy pictures ? hmm no, these are just teasers to show progress and sign of life.
- its been precisely 3 months 10 days since 0.1 was released.
Not really sure how big the update will be, but Onedge do want slow progression with light/mild corruption build up. So if the next patch features 10 well developed events, and lets say each patch comes out every 6 months, yeah sure I think patreons can live with that.

Right now he's patreon count have only gone up since lunch even if the statement clearly says this game will be slowly developed.
- Compared to many other games, well this is not out of the norm at all, its actually pretty common.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
I have supported the game for multiple months and now I will again sub when the update drops, speak for yourself.
Ok , ok , it seems we have many patreons here , who do not share much content here, on pirate site . Ok , I hope he will launch the next update in 5 years , i really do .

Reactions: aNTiReal

maxx

Aug 29, 2016
Liked the premise but not much content. Was thinking of supporting but looks like he's just going to milk the subs for few subs with 2 accounts and low updates.

Reactions: oTEMPESTo

reptar01

Dec 10, 2019
Am I the only one who saw Kanye West superimposed on the image in the OP? Once I refreshed it was gone

Mar 21, 2021
I'm having trouble stuck no significant progress until greet smile, tease cleaning, the peeping lvl 3, & giving the Daiki the food it's hard af to balance the stats it take a lot of times. Can somebody make a proper short way of tutor or there's a cheat to freeze the "guilt" stat? It just unbalanced between guilt & satisfying. I don't mind an instant if y' guys givin the open recollection room of save data, i'd be thanked for it.

l1s4zz

Jan 27, 2018
I'm having trouble stuck no significant progress until greet smile, tease cleaning, the peeping lvl 3, & giving the Daiki the food it's hard af to balance the stats it take a lot of times. Can somebody make a proper short way of tutor or there's a cheat to freeze the "guilt" stat? It just unbalanced between guilt & satisfying. I don't mind an instant if y' guys givin the open recollection room of save data, i'd be thanked for it.
at first I had the same problem so I got game over because husband sus meter high.. even cheat doesn't work here (in game cheat) so I had try this and that I got how to play it so always looks the perimeter at red better don't do any sus action try act low so always cooked to husband, made breakfast for work go to book store it will reduce guilt and sus... after it goes green forward to the main quest.. hope it helpful

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes