4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

l1s4zz

Jan 27, 2018
Not an interesting answer ....

It is more than 3 months that there are no news therefore is legitimate to think that this game could be abandoned....
at te first page i think developer mention "unpredictable time for next update"... hope its answer yours.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Is this game abandoned?!?
Onedge(main dev.) actually updates his subscribestar pretty often with status of development and how things are going.
He also post a lot of stuff he works on via discord including a lot of teasers too.
- This have already been mentioned multiple times.
- His last post from subscribestar is 22nd of Marts.
- It have also been mention multiple times the next update comes out when its ready. He don't wanna rush it.
2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: *// and Goobercreek

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
On Edge(main dev.) actually updates his subscribestar pretty often with status of development and how things are going.
He also post a lot of stuff he works on via discord including a lot of teasers too.
- It have also been mention multiple times the next update comes out when its ready. He don't wanna rush it.
View attachment 1753400
It is a little bit odd to say... The update will be released when it's ready.....

Normally a developer always works against measurable timelines.

Anyway I will be rich when I win the lottery

Reactions: oTEMPESTo

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
It is a little bit odd to say... The update will be released when it's ready.....

Normally a developer always works against measurable timelines.

Anyway I will be rich when I win the lottery
Well I do agree that its not a typical way to bring forth releases. But its also not unheard of at all. Many big/popular H-games have no time releases, but they instead put out 80% total done(code 30% art 100% bullshit 99%). Which is another way of informing patreons/subs/fans how progression is going - But that is also completely up for speculation when the update actually drops.
- Onedge do give a big warning regarding updates/patches before people sub to his subscribestar.

Again I can only say since I'm a "subscribestar patreon" of his, that with all the updates that comes out on subscribestar, he seems very active on this game - And teases A LOT with upcoming content for the next patch.

He also added this to his discord since you are not the first to ask/speculate when the next update will fall:
3.png

He is aiming for big patches with a lot of content compared to small quick patches.

And yes you will be rich if you win the main price in the lottery :coffee:

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Well I do agree that its not a typical way to bring forth releases. But its also not unheard of at all. Many big/popular H-games have no time releases, but they instead put out 80% total done(code 30% art 100% bullshit 99%). Which is another way of informing patreons/subs/fans how progression is going - But that is also completely up for speculation when the update actually drops.
- Onedge do give a big warning regarding updates/patches before people sub to his subscribestar.

Again I can only say since I'm a "subscribestar patreon" of his, that with all the updates that comes out on subscribestar, he seems very active on this game - And teases A LOT with upcoming content for the next patch.

He also added this to his discord since you are not the first to ask/speculate when the next update will fall:
View attachment 1753452

He is aiming for big patches with a lot of content compared to small quick patches.

And yes you will be rich if you win the main price in the lottery :coffee:
Thank you for explaining it. Agree

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
Onedge(main dev.) actually updates his subscribestar pretty often with status of development and how things are going.
View attachment 1753400
Can I ask you how to put game links like yours below my posts?

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes