4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Wait. So the nedt update is not a c9mplete game but just the 1 lvl corruption?
Yes. So expect the blowjob update somewhere in 2024, the sex update in 2025, the anal update in 2026 and the final update somewhere 2028 :)

But this speed is no suprise. If I get it correctly he has to work on 2 huge games and he has a 9 to 5 job so he can only work on the side.

Please support him so he can use his time to work on the games. We would all benefit from that!

Last edited:

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Wow! This year? That will be amazing! Also hopefully game will finish in "this decade".
He said he has the art more or less finished. That's usually the part that takes the longest and is the most expensive. The only thing he now needs is time to put together the scenes, finish the writing and test it. I believe it could get finished in winter 2024 or early 2025. PLEASE BE PATIENT. IT's a great game and worth it.

Last edited:

rey7

Mar 13, 2019
u guys should really move on, i mean theres still so many great games out there, rather than waiting for "unfinish product", u guys should play the games that already complete.

Last edited:

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
u guys should really move on, i mean theres still so many great games out there, rather than waiting for "unfinish product", u guys should play the games that already complete. and if u want the game that already complete, search "final" and check "search title only".
Wow. Keep calm boy. Don't try to write constructive suggestions here.

rey7

Mar 13, 2019
Wow. Keep calm boy. Don't try to write constructive suggestions here.
eagerly waiting for something uncertain would make ones suffer, so moving on to something better may ease these poor souls.

Last edited:

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Wow! This year? That will be amazing! Also hopefully game will finish in "this decade".
He never promised that it would come in several weeks, so I dont know why you guys are crying? It would have been a whole different story if he said it comes in a month, and after 6 months its still not out, but he said from the beginning that it will take a long time.

You literally just created an account and your first comment is a complaint about a project you probably dont even support. And if you do, just stop supporting it then, sometimes I just dont understand people on this site.

Reactions: Zellemate
May 20, 2022
He never promised that it would come in several weeks, so I dont know why you guys are crying? It would have been a whole different story if he said it comes in a month, and after 6 months its still not out, but he said from the beginning that it will take a long time.

You literally just created an account and your first comment is a complaint about a project you probably dont even support. And if you do, just stop supporting it then, sometimes I just dont understand people on this site.
Account is 9 day old, so obviously i didnt create it to comment that. Also why do you have to get mad over people memeing about it. Game being late is author's problem and author's problem only. Idc if he works 20 hours a day and works on 5 games at the same time. Choice of putting up an update every 8-10 months is extremely rare and known by everyone as bad management, some criticism about it may do it good, unlike what you may think.

Reactions: KloneZone

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020

Or they do want to support this but want to know how long it would take until the next update. And hell I would be fine for the next update taking a long time if there was a good amount of content in the first build but as of right now the its meh and I hope the next update makes the long wait worth it.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Account is 9 day old, so obviously i didnt create it to comment that. Also why do you have to get mad over people memeing about it. Game being late is author's problem and author's problem only. Idc if he works 20 hours a day and works on 5 games at the same time. Choice of putting up an update every 8-10 months is extremely rare and known by everyone as bad management, some criticism about it may do it good, unlike what you may think.
9 days is literally just created. And I never said that you created an account for that, I said that your first comment is a complaint. And your comment has nothing to do with constructive criticism, its basically just sarcastic nonsense.

Why should it be his problem? Read his Subscribestar, he basically said that this game is not his main focus and he uses it to calm himself down, so why should it be be a problem? Everyone who subscribes to him knows that and if not, they can only blame themself..

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Or they do want to support this but want to know how long it would take until the next update. And hell I would be fine for the next update taking a long time if there was a good amount of content in the first build but as of right now the its meh and I hope the next update makes the long wait worth it.
Then they didnt read his Subscribestar, where he himself literally said at the beginning with a big title that he cant say how long it takes --> so maybe they didnt really want to subscribe after all?

He basically asked if people wanted small updates with little to no content or if they want a whole corruption level at once. Most of the people who support him voted for the second one, and we got a lot of teasers already.

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est
4.50 star(s) 30 Votes