4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

KaraokeLoki

Apr 9, 2018
Yeah, no. You're game is for all intents and purposes abandoned. Games require work yes, but you are hardly doing any. It's been a year and you're making an RPG maker game, i don't even need to see the next update to know it's a week worth of full time work. You get away with it because the standards bar for these things is set all the way up to "Literal Scam" level. The least you could do is spare everyone your hypocrisy and bullshit and stop pretending your gonna set the world of video games on fire.
You might not agree with his opinion but putting him down is not cool. Just because you think its ok for a dev to jerk people around doesn't mean other people do.
1 year for 1 handjob , very nice ...
I... I can't tell at this point if people are trolling or not. Do people NOT investigate how development is going and then blog post that they're taking too long? My brain hurts trying to tell the trolls from the genuinely ignorant. I'm pretty sure OnEdge's discord is open to everyone. If you dig through the creator's engagement with his supporters I'm sure you can figure out WHY it's "taking so long". I won't tell you why cause I've done it myself and now I UNDERSTAND why it's taking so long. Go read what is actually important and don't make assumptions based on half-assed conclusions. Christ...

Also, side note: THERE ARE OTHER THINGS TO DO WHILE WE WAIT FOR AN UPDATE. Maybe go to the gym or look into a hobby in the meantime? Horny people everywhere with nothing on their mind except "when update? how much done? is game finished?". Follow button is top right of the webpage guys, click it then move on with your day.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
*angry shill noises*
uh huh, did his dog eat his computer? Did he get the "mysterious affliction"? Are the 2DCGs still "rendering"? I am really curious what excuse I've heard a million times before he decided to go with (Note: I'm not)

Last edited:

KaraokeLoki

Apr 9, 2018
uh huh, did his dog eat his computer? Did he get the "mysterious affliction"? Are the 2DCGs still "rendering"? I am really curious what excuse I've heard a million times before he decided to go with (Note: I'm not)
If the quote didn't apply to you cause you weren't curious then why quote me at all? Let alone dumb it down to "angry shill noises". And this is what I meant by half-assed assumptions in my previous post. Not every creator is the same dude, and from what I can gauge from your examples is that you've supported pretty scummy creators. I suggest another outlet for your frustration than some forum website trying to one-up some person you haven't met on a thread that hasn't been updated for a decent length of time. Either you've been digging too deep in recent posts/latest updates or you have this game on watch. Either way, it contradicts your earlier statement about not being curious. :rolleyes:

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
It smells like shit, looks like shit and feels like shit, but you can't say it's not chocolate until you have eaten at least two bucketfuls! Be reasonable!
Look at all those baseless assumptions. You know you only have to reply to a thread for it to forever show up on that bell thing right? I am not supporting or following shit, i played this and his OTHER PATREON MILKING GAME like a year ago and i almost certain i even commented that it was gonna end up this way because the signs were always there. If anyone is invested in this it's you since you talk like either a literal shill or in full blown sunken cost fallacy mode, that's another thing these guys count on to keep their easy money scheme going by the way. I am always surprised to see this kind delusional defence force phenomenon even though it's a constant happening. But we live in a society of enablers at the moment, between this and the parasocial phenomenon in social media we really live in a scammer's paradise.

Last edited:

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Let me just be really clear. One year is like the minimal of standards requirement of allotted time to COMPLETE a game like this. This is dependent on an artist to do CGs so whatever, maybe the artist is busy working on other things and whatnot, doesn't matter, you don't need that to finish the game part. You can literally just insert MS paint doodles and then replace them when you have the art. I am not talking full time work either (LMAO imagine), I'm talking about like 10 barely productive hours a week. And keep in mind this is not a year from nothing, this is a year AFTER the game is already several versions in. So if the next update this guy puts out is the finished game but with missing art, I'll apologize, even though again this is stretching the reasonable time frame to the absolute max. If not then he has been doing pic related all year. And that's all there is to it.
Patreon.jpg

adeptusSum

Jun 14, 2019
Next update is just the next chapter. Barely any H content as well.
Please, pretty please, correct me if i'm wrong. I could use that.

Reactions: nop321
Dec 15, 2019
Look at all those baseless assumptions. You know you only have to reply to a thread for it to forever show up on that bell thing right? I am not supporting or following shit, i played this and his OTHER PATREON MILKING GAME like a year ago and i almost certain i even commented that it was gonna end up this way because the signs were always there. If anyone is invested in this it's you since you talk like either a literal shill or in full blown sunken cost fallacy mode, that's another thing these guys count on to keep their easy money scheme going by the way. I am always surprised to see this kind delusional defence force phenomenon even though it's a constant happening. But we live in a society of enablers at the moment, between this and the parasocial phenomenon in social media we really live in a scammer's paradise.
"between this and the parasocial phenomenon in social media we really live in a scammer's paradise." that accurate holly, also the key words that make everyone support you "safety, security, empahty" and many others...

KaraokeLoki

Apr 9, 2018
Let me just be really clear. One year is like the minimal of standards requirement of allotted time to COMPLETE a game like this. This is dependent on an artist to do CGs so whatever, maybe the artist is busy working on other things and whatnot, doesn't matter, you don't need that to finish the game part. You can literally just insert MS paint doodles and then replace them when you have the art. I am not talking full time work either (LMAO imagine), I'm talking about like 10 barely productive hours a week. And keep in mind this is not a year from nothing, this is a year AFTER the game is already several versions in. So if the next update this guy puts out is the finished game but with missing art, I'll apologize, even though again this is stretching the reasonable time frame to the absolute max. If not then he has been doing pic related all year. And that's all there is to it.
View attachment 2190576
I think another game did something like this. Wasnt it Kame-sutra? I forget the developer's name but I'm pretty sure he just had scribbled some art for H-Scenes and kept coming back. But correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he also took quite a while at the start and most of his builds were a buggy mess. I totally get where you're coming from though. Baseline first, finish the story and main game, then insert the sexy stuff when it's finished so people don't have to wait so long for updates lol.

Reactions: jstflshbck

tittyman

Apr 16, 2018
Here's an idea, we can all unfollow the thread and let the game die. If the update comes out soon and has enough content, then great. But if not, who cares? Yes, it's a good premise and the art is nice but come on guys. Just go to Dlsite, the possibilities are endless there.

Jul 27, 2020
I don't get the hype about this game. I mean, the demo is not so great. Yea, ugly ass motherfucker is top notch but excuse to connect him to heroine is so lame. And after the developer said that heroine won't fall in love with him, i don't see the purpose and potentian of development for NTR.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 30 Votes