4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
On the 3rd he mentioned he had 4 or 5 scenes left probably. He wants to make sure it all fits story-wise and doesn't come off as forced or blackmail, he wants Irene to be falling for the fat bastard, and not just be forced into it. A few weeks before he showed his work in making the HUD and the mechanics of how he will track objectives ect. And that he was done with his custom plugin to make scenes without lag.

In fact, he seemed to be super stoked that he could now hold the skip button and blast through scenes without lagging or glitching out and posted a few vids of him speeding through old stuff. (Anyone who has ever done coding and gottin sucked into a hole of something that seems simple but never works, then finally getting it to work can understand his hype at somethin so trivial, lol) I once spent 2 weeks trying to get a color wheel to change the colors of a HUD in real-time, and it just never worked out, until it did and I would not shut up about it to my friends till they banned me from the chat for a day to stop hearing about it, lol.
Wait we might get a update?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
On the 3rd he mentioned he had 4 or 5 scenes left probably. He wants to make sure it all fits story-wise and doesn't come off as forced or blackmail, he wants Irene to be falling for the fat bastard, and not just be forced into it. A few weeks before he showed his work in making the HUD and the mechanics of how he will track objectives ect. And that he was done with his custom plugin to make scenes without lag.

In fact, he seemed to be super stoked that he could now hold the skip button and blast through scenes without lagging or glitching out and posted a few vids of him speeding through old stuff. (Anyone who has ever done coding and gottin sucked into a hole of something that seems simple but never works, then finally getting it to work can understand his hype at somethin so trivial, lol) I once spent 2 weeks trying to get a color wheel to change the colors of a HUD in real-time, and it just never worked out, until it did and I would not shut up about it to my friends till they banned me from the chat for a day to stop hearing about it, lol.
4 or 5 scenes left... so another year or 2?

hack1!

Jun 24, 2022

thanks

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
At first I was surprised to see On Edge on the screen in the screenshot, but then I looked up and saw OnEdge in the title
I'm glad they are still making games, even if I'm still sad On Edge has been put on hold :/

Will definitely look at this one !

Reactions: LordFrz

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I've been following this game for quite some time, waiting for an update before I try it out...foolish me lol, as it seems the overall theme of this thread is abandoned or stretched out for as long as it can be.

Instead of waiting it out, I'm going to just ask...is this game (v0.1.0) or the dev's other neverending story, On Edge (v0.2.5), worth the download or are they too lacking of content/story to bother?
The reason people still argue in this thread is because what you do get was pretty fuckin good. However, there is no sex yet. Your gonna be left blue balled at the end im afraid. Ive never played his other game as it didnt seem up my interest, so I cant speak for it.

The dev is super active in his discord, and posts everything that he's done since with lots of teasers.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
This thread is like Sun Tzu's Art of War. It taught us patience. :sneaky:
The game is awesome.
The development is promising. The speed of the development is slow... what can you expect from a single person developing a side game with a scope that matches or surpasses most other RPG Maker games here? Progress is being made though and the scope of the game is not small.
The only thing that the dev did wrong was give into the temptation of answering questions related to the release of versions and not deny others who asked if a release is "close". He always maintaned that he can and will not put out a release date but some desperate people managed to convice most others that a release is imminent.
First people had the expectation that an Update will come out soon. Then November, then before Christmas. Now we have April and I'd say it feels like the release of the next Update for Corruption 1 is still easily 4-6 months away.
The dev is now doing the right thing, not giving a release date at all and actively shutting people down who suggest that a release is coming soon. People are pissed at the dev but they should be pissed at the people who spread rumours about release dates.

Anyway the biggest applause and appreciation for this game are the countless desperate people who can't wait for an release and get really angry and pissed off because it is taking longer than expected.

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes