4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
PS2: I almost forgot! I opened up an account to write Lore for Elleria - the world where everything takes place (all games). I haven't finished it yet but I thought I'd share it with you (as much as there is at the moment). Here's the link: and on the left you can read articles, on the right you can see the "history of Elleria" which is a timeline.
So he made a THIRD subscribestar page, this one for lore posts now?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So he made a THIRD subscribestar page, this one for lore posts now?
I think the link there is wrong.
- >
There you go, there is no 3rd subscribe page.

Edit:
sorry updated with the correct link rofl!

Last edited:
Reactions: DicksInSpace

rey7

Mar 13, 2019
So early? So it's not like nuclear fusion, where people have been saying since the 70s that they'll have a breakthrough in 10 years? :O
obviously they are gone, why dafuq u think they gonna stay here waiting for years just to have "micro" update of this game ? and then when its update, gonna have to wait for another years for micro update? if u lack of credibility abt what u doing, u can't blame others for leaving.

Last edited:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
So its now been over 2 years since the first release... Wow update as it gets further apart makes it definitely not worth the wait. And then its gonna take another 2+ years for the 3rd update. Count this one as dead.

1170j

Oct 10, 2021
Bruh every single game in my watch list getting their timely update, though sometimes late but they eventually update their games but I've never seen this game ever get a single update ever. Yet the dev claims he is still "working" on it. Hilarious.
PLZZ SHARE THE GAMES

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
I randomly remembered this scam today and it gave me a chuckle. I see the hard working developer is still slaving away at the RPG maker mines to bring us this gem. I was so looking forward to eating that crow too.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
I randomly remembered this scam today and it gave me a chuckle. I see the hard working developer is still slaving away at the RPG maker mines to bring us this gem. I was so looking forward to eating that crow too.
Damn the dev really lives rent free in your head :)
I see you when the game finally releases in 2032.

The corruption 1 update will probably release next year ;)

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes