4.40 star(s) 31 Votes

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Oh, may the lords and deities of all and all thouest that shallest be holiest in thine fairest (and certainly not overly promiscuous) land of F95. Please blesseth this gameth with the power of transcending thy "abandoned" title and thereby, righteously ascend thyself from the vile and unwanted status that bind it by thee heathen, the unholiest of all, the devil beyond the nether itself. (Version 0.1.0). Amen.

1691802332228.png

1691802355831.png

Last edited:

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Any explanation from the dev as to why this is taking so long?
It's a side project. I expect easily 5 more years till the full release. Considering that 0.1 to corruption 1 (which is not yet finished) took 2 years it's not unreasonable to assume that corruption 2 and 3 and all the side characters will easily take another 5 years.
Of course depending on donations and support it could go Waaaaayy faster. Could also go even slower though.

You should forget about this project until you see the update. It makes no sense to wait for a release that may take another 6 months to come out.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
It's a side project. I expect easily 5 more years till the full release. Considering that 0.1 to corruption 1 (which is not yet finished) took 2 years it's not unreasonable to assume that corruption 2 and 3 and all the side characters will easily take another 5 years.
Of course depending on donations and support it could go Waaaaayy faster. Could also go even slower though.

You should forget about this project until you see the update. It makes no sense to wait for a release that may take another 6 months to come out.
I mean the dev posted in this thread not too long ago explaining where things are and what's going on. He also posts on DIscord about what's going on along with videos of what has changed ect.

Now, saying to forget about this until there is an update is 100% valid. Not being happy with how things are is fair as well. Its just annoying when people constantly complain about not knowing what's going on when the dev posts damn near everyday about whats going on.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
he just updated, has anyone played it and are there any additional scenes in it?
He did not actually...
- He did however make a post on subscribestar about him bug testing and fine tuning the next patch(corruption 0.2).
- There was also a link to version 0.1 in the news since people could not find it, for whatever reasons.
- He's also very active on discord these days showing lots of fixing and examples of mechanics.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
He did not actually...
- He did however make a post on subscribestar about him bug testing and fine tuning the next patch(corruption 0.2).
- There was also a link to version 0.1 in the news since people could not find it, for whatever reasons.
- He's also very active on discord these days showing lots of fixing and examples of mechanics.
So this means game is coming back? Or

Aug 2, 2023
Eh, from what I've gathered before leaving this games discord awhile ago, is that it's pretty much become his 'main game'. It's left that kinda mark on him to me lmao He rarely replies in the onedge discord, mainly to reaffirm It's Coming :tm: to his handful of supporters and die hards left in it. Dudes probably burnt or burning himself out doing this weird shit. Think he commented that he even made himself sick/grossed out by something he used to enjoy (smegma) from seeing it so much LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: Back and adeptusSum
4.40 star(s) 31 Votes