• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
I was told that it was going to be "anytime around this month" a year back.

I don't think many people realize but the art for the next update was finished in 2022. I'm gonna be honest, I don't think the game exists. I think an artist has been commissioned and then art is being shared to generate interest in something that isn't being developed, there is no proof of any development except a few screenshots which I could have done myself with some RPGMV plugins if I wanted to.

Either drop the update or pause your subscriptions until you do to show that you are working in good faith, because I feel like this is a scam (precisely because the dev has lied about the status of the release consistently for a couple of years now).

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I was told that it was going to be "anytime around this month" a year back.

I don't think many people realize but the art for the next update was finished in 2022. I'm gonna be honest, I don't think the game exists. I think an artist has been commissioned and then art is being shared to generate interest in something that isn't being developed, there is no proof of any development except a few screenshots which I could have done myself with some RPGMV plugins if I wanted to.

Either drop the update or pause your subscriptions until you do to show that you are working in good faith, because I feel like this is a scam (precisely because the dev has lied about the status of the release consistently for a couple of years now).
The dev has never once said it's coming "any time this month". But since you believe any rando, I know for a fact Elder Scroll 6 drops next week, get hyped!!! But since I have not seen any leaks from it it's probably mobile shovel ware now, rip.

Personally, I think if someone wanted to not pay the dev they could cancel their own subscriptions. It's perfectly valid to not want to give a dev money who hasn't released anything in 2 years. And if he is stringing people along, then it's hella elaborate, he's making a fake game so he can post videos on his discord, son of a bitch scammed me of $0, he's good.

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
The dev has never once said it's coming "any time this month". But since you believe any rando, I know for a fact Elder Scroll 6 drops next week, get hyped!!! But since I have not seen any leaks from it it's probably mobile shovel ware now, rip.

Personally, I think if someone wanted to not pay the dev they could cancel their own subscriptions. It's perfectly valid to not want to give a dev money who hasn't released anything in 2 years. And if he is stringing people along, then it's hella elaborate, he's making a fake game so he can post videos on his discord, son of a bitch scammed me of $0, he's good.
So true buddy, I totally wasn't a Tier 3 sub. He very clearly said it was going to be available for early access "soon".

Fine, it doesn't drop that month, or the next month or the next month. How come it never dropped the whole year? It was never close to being done.

Last edited:

Chuy1

Jan 17, 2022
Was this a lie? Gifts will be unwrapped on New Year's Eve. But if you want to unwrap them early... 100 likes 100 reposts What could possibly be inside?? Where is the update?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Hey guys, this isn't very relevant, except for how I think of Daiki and Irene in my head sometimes, but I'm looking for a very specific type of NTR and some common themes that revolve around it. Do any of you know where I can find NTR close to these ideas?
Seeking - NTR type B and type C divorce and remarriage | F95zone

This guy's stuff ends with the girl divorcing the MC and marrying the ugly bastard.

Reactions: NcncYono

mboshesap5

Oct 5, 2022

This guy's stuff ends with the girl divorcing the MC and marrying the ugly bastard.
Is this stuff good really? Art had seemed a bit bland to me from the get-go so I didn't play any of this circle's game even though there's many.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Is this stuff good really? Art had seemed a bit bland to me from the get-go so I didn't play any of this circle's game even though there's many.
They are mea, you will like them more if you like bad end netorase, since they pretty much all go that direction.

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes