Unity - Completed - Saucy Android Girl [Final] [Hard Hypno]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Heru Muu

I like the animation that this game has, it is uncensored ;) ; but it is too short and the history it is meh (I was not expecting too much because it is short) there is no interactivity and the translation here it not that good because it is using MLT :unsure:.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

wheats_sellout

Good shit. Animation quality is pretty great, voice and sounds vfx are good. Literally no plot at all, but that's not the goal of this game in the first place anyway. Hope to see more works from this publisher
  3. 4.00 star(s)

MotootE

The animation and voice is pretty good, but it's quite short and to be honest the translation is a bit unacceptable. I know it's MTL and I'm okay with it but this mechine is broken I think... For some reason I feel the BGM is very very disturbing if you play on the background.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

DrWeeb

Right, I got this because I'm Saucy. Both in username, and personality wise too. But uh, yeah this "game" isn't even a game, it's just like scrolling through danbooru or sankaku.

Gameplay, 1/5: Literally Nothing (Unless Powerpoint is a Game).
    You click on a scene, and just scroll through it. Has a bit of dialogue. At least it's animated? That's it.
    There's 5 scenes, 2 personalities. They're basically the same, just different faces and dialogue.

Audio, 3/5: Average.
    Average. Moans, bodies slamming sounds, lewd sounds etc. It's perfectly average, really.

Art, 4/5: Good, I guess.
    Surprisingly, the art isn't egregious. It's not amazing, but it's better than a lot of other art. The genitals look kind of strange uncensored though, as always.

Plot, 2/5: It's Short... Not Sweet.
    The plot is in the synopsis. But later, you get to "fix" her personality to a more loving, lewd one.

TL;DR, 3/5: Short, Animated Scenes.
    It really isn't a game at all. The scenes aren't amazing, but they're okay. It's only 50+ MB so might be worth the download. If you're looking for something to fap to, it's... Okay? The MTL is pretty bad though, so might get hard to get into it (hah). It's easy to get all 10 scenes (unless there are hidden scenes, that you have to unlock somehow).